Hoping the community may be able to guide me here.

Issue I am having with the web browser is, when I open crackberry forum page for instance, first off, the little blue line never completely shows it fully loads. When I go to click on a link, ANY link on the page, nothing happens. I can move the page around via the touch screen so my screen is fine, but the links are not working, like they are not active.

I know I could use the WAP version, but I refuse. I do not like to use that, I do not have to use that on any of my other devices.

I am on my third update of the OS in hopes of solving this single issue. 3 OS updates and same thing every time. Now running 10.3.1.2744

Anyone out there maybe run into this before? Is there some setting maybe I am missing?

Thanks all!
    05-15-15 05:23 PM
    Have you tried resetting search engine in the settings.
    05-15-15 10:05 PM
    Yes I did. I have tried everything that is even remotely applicable to resetting browser. History, cookies, search settings, etc.

So is everyone else able to toggle 'desktop mode' and view crackberry site fully, then click through multiple links? Mine comes up and I may be able to go a link or 2 into the site then I get the 'hang' where the page just seems to stop loading and no links on current page are active. Dead browser.
    05-16-15 04:57 AM
    Has this been happening for a while? I noticed the forums were unresponsive earlier today when using the Crackberry app.

I tried the site using the browser and it works fine. Make sure you log in. The site used to be coded so logged in members were shown fewer adds. It is probably something in the ads causing your problem if it wasn't just a temporary slow down of the site.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 07:05 AM
    Yes I did. I have tried everything that is even remotely applicable to resetting browser. History, cookies, search settings, etc.

So is everyone else able to toggle 'desktop mode' and view crackberry site fully, then click through multiple links? Mine comes up and I may be able to go a link or 2 into the site then I get the 'hang' where the page just seems to stop loading and no links on current page are active. Dead browser.
    Well you could try finding the bar file for the browser , and side lode it, that might help.
    05-16-15 09:50 AM