Well, my work van lol. How do I get it to work?
    I'm paired up but can't get it working, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 12:42 AM
    In bluetooth settings, long press on the name of the bluetooth connection, a menu slides in from the right. Select device details. Is the Media Streaming toggle on?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 01:56 AM
    I've had same problem, when I hold down on the bluetooth device (it's a merc van btw) no further options to allow music or anything, apart from nfc!
    Is this just a lack of features from the van system or the PP?

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    02-11-15 02:47 AM
    Some cars allow you to select different devices for phone and media. You might need to select your pp in your cars media setting even though it is already paired as a phone. Happened to me in a Volkswagen Golf. Mercedes and Bmw did work straight away.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 06:20 AM
    When you connect your device, look on the lock screen, if it does not say "audio streaming", its a limitation of your car. If it does have ghat as an option, then you just need to select your PP in your car. In my kia all I have to do is select media and start playing from my phone.
    02-11-15 06:26 AM
    What if I want bluetooth audio streaming but not the music app.
    Let's say in listening to sirius xm app on the phone.
    It stopped working for me. Now the pp always opens the music app even thought I be listening to something else.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 09:06 PM
    What if I want bluetooth audio streaming but not the music app.
    Let's say in listening to sirius xm app on the phone.
    It stopped working for me. Now the pp always opens the music app even thought I be listening to something else.

Posted via CB10
    Close the music app. It's annoying that it does that.

For the others. I have older ford sync, I press the sync button and say "Bluetooth audio".
    02-11-15 09:11 PM
    In bluetooth settings, long press on the name of the bluetooth connection, a menu slides in from the right. Select device details. Is the Media Streaming toggle on?

Posted via CB10
    ^^^ This.
    02-11-15 09:22 PM
    When you connect your device, look on the lock screen, if it does not say "audio streaming", its a limitation of your car. If it does have ghat as an option, then you just need to select your PP in your car. In my kia all I have to do is select media and start playing from my phone.
    If you haven't set up media streaming on the phone it will say that anyway. Nothing to do with the car.
    02-11-15 09:23 PM
    ^^^ This.
    Yes media streaming is on because I use it to share with our Samsung tv. Just no option with the bluetooth car! Just have to stick to cd's and FM!

02-12-15 01:48 AM
    Can other devices stream music? Your car may only support hands free phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-12-15 01:50 AM
    Yes media streaming is on because I use it to share with our Samsung tv. Just no option with the bluetooth car! Just have to stick to cd's and FM!

I hope you are referring to setting Audio Stream in your phone's Bluetooth settings and not Media Sharing in Settings. Otherwise you still need to turn it on.

Press and hold the Bluetooth connection then tap Device Details from the menu that slides out.
    02-12-15 02:48 PM
    I hope you are referring to setting Audio Stream in your phone's Bluetooth settings and not Media Sharing in Settings. Otherwise you still need to turn it on.

Press and hold the Bluetooth connection then tap Device Details from the menu that slides out.
    In bluetooth settings there is no audio stream option just a comment that my BlackBerry 10 phone supports aptX codex streaming no off or on setting.
    In media sharing with devices share music photos and video all on.

I probably have to assume the vehicle doesn't support it. As there are no further options in the vehicle radio or on its connection when I long press it.

02-13-15 02:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Done this there is no media streaming toggle, just below
    Bluetooth Music Sharing In Car With Passport-img_20150213_080646.png

02-13-15 02:07 AM
    If you haven't set up media streaming on the phone it will say that anyway. Nothing to do with the car.
    I've never had to turn on the media streaming option. If the device your connected to supports it, its on by default. If the device your connected to does not support it, the option is greyed out.

And no if the device your connected to does not support certain protocols(such as media streaming) you will not see it as an option on the lock screen. Only the options that are available with the connected device will show on the lock screen. Take for instance, I use a Bose BT speaker, it's not a handsfree device, so when I'm connected to that, I don't see the handsfree option on the lockscreen(nor Blackberry Assistant, or object push, etc, etc). Only the options that are available show on the lockscreen when connected.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-13-15 05:55 AM
    Done this there is no media streaming toggle, just below
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150213_080646.png 
Views:	280 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	333377

What do see when you tap Device Details?

I have a 2015 MB W205 and the option is visible even when out of range of the car so the phone doesn't need to see the car just to show its options.
    02-13-15 08:06 AM
    What do see when you tap Device Details?

I have a 2015 MB W205 and the option is visible even when out of range of the car so the phone doesn't need to see the car just to show its options.
    This is all I see.
    Bluetooth Music Sharing In Car With Passport-img_20150213_203400.png

02-13-15 02:34 PM
    I have parrot mini and it's great.
    It has a good amplifier,wonderful and the bluetooth with parrot in streaming is all ok. Spotify is always active in my car with parrot and streaming bluetooth is perfecto, quality sound equal than listen from a pendrive usb with mp3 songs.
    Sorry by my english language,I'm from spain.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 02:39 PM
    This is all I see.

What is the year and model of your car?
    02-13-15 02:52 PM
    What is the year and model of your car?
    Merc Vito it's 6 months old. I think the vehicle just doesn't support it, I was just interested to see if I was missing anything obvious that someone here would spot.
    Thanks for your time.

02-14-15 03:26 AM
    Merc Vito it's 6 months old. I think the vehicle just doesn't support it, I was just interested to see if I was missing anything obvious that someone here would spot.
    Thanks for your time.

I think the best place to get help would be in this forum.
    V-Class - MBWorld.org Forums

or this one...
    http://mbworld.org/forums/audio-electronics-38/
    02-14-15 10:45 AM