Good morning. I have had my Passport for several weeks now and really love it. I find myself starting to use Blackberry Blend more and more from my Desktop. I don't use Outlook for anything, I use Gmail, Google contacts and calendar. Blend works well for me when I read email and delete email as it syncs to my Passport. Today I was entering calendar events on my desktop through blend and noticed that all the events I entered and edited did not sync to my Passport. I entered 16 different events on Blend and none of them show on the Passport calendar. If I search the event on the Passport calendar I find it so I know it did sync but not properly as it doesn't show in Agenda, Day, or Month view. Has anyone experienced this issue?
    01-19-15 09:41 AM
    Problem solved. I did a restart on my Passport and now all the events i entered are showing in the calendar.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 10:07 AM
    Just a little info.. Blend don't "sync" to the phone... Blend IS the phone... Blend is more or less a browser that accesses data On your phone,.. the real data never leaves the phone... so when you use the Calendar icon inside Blend, you are actually using the Calendar On your phone... No syncing is happening
    01-19-15 11:15 AM
    Can any help me resolve my issues I'm having with Blend.
    I cannot connect my passport to my iPad mini, keep getting disconnected message.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 11:30 AM
    My BlackBerry calendar does sync with Blend. The problem is that when viewing the phone calendar the days are marked with the "line" indicating that there is an event but not the event itself. The Blend calendar does show the event names. Is there anyway to get the phone calendar to show the event without having to click on the day?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    01-20-15 05:18 AM