Need to RMA my BlackBerry Passport purchased directly from BlackBerry. They want me to somehow come up with a mailing address in Canada when I live on the other side of the world in order to facilitate the RMA because apparently they don't have a physical address to mail the device to, rather they send a courier in Canada to pickup the device.

How can someone come up with a residential address in a country they don't live in?

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport | Been around the world, don't speak the language but workin' wide need no explainin'
    Last edited by CatlinFD; 05-18-15 at 08:40 AM.
    05-18-15 08:19 AM
    To my knowledge, international customers always have to claim RMA with the source they got the phone from, be it carrier or retailer. So if you got your Passport directly from BlackBerry, I guess you'll have to deal with Digital River.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 08:56 AM
    You can get it sent to my address..... lol

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 04:59 PM
    I guess you'll have to deal with Digital River.
    Good luck!!!!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-18-15 05:37 PM
    Need to RMA my BlackBerry Passport purchased directly from BlackBerry. They want me to somehow come up with a mailing address in Canada when I live on the other side of the world in order to facilitate the RMA because apparently they don't have a physical address to mail the device to, rather they send a courier in Canada to pickup the device.

How can someone come up with a residential address in a country they don't live in?

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport | Been around the world, don't speak the language but workin' wide need no explainin'
    Find out who their courier is and mail it to them?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 05:43 PM