I have been in contact with BlackBerry. On the Passport, they have removed the option to have multiple emails in Travel and only use the one associated with the BlackBerry ID.

Posted via CB10
    Will that explain why my BlackBerry Travel schedule doesn't show up in my Calendar ?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 07:09 AM
    I have been in contact with BlackBerry. On the Passport, they have removed the option to have multiple emails in Travel and only use the one associated with the BlackBerry ID.

Posted via CB10
    That's nonsense. I don't use the email account associated with my bbid for anything and BlackBerry travel ignores it. BlackBerry travel works fine with my other accounts, what are you talking about?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    11-11-14 10:29 AM
    It isn't nonsense. It's the experience I'm having and what BlackBerry told me. If your experience is different feel free to share and be helpful. If you want to start a pissing match, do it elsewhere.

In the BlackBerry Travel App on my Passport, there is nowhere in options to manage emails.

A helpful person on this thread pointed out emails can be managed on the Web portal, and I'd have to go back to look in the thread, but I think I acknowledged them for their help, and if I didn't express then surprise that a BlackBerry rep didn't help with this at the time, I will now.

That's nonsense. I don't use the email account associated with my bbid for anything and BlackBerry travel ignores it. BlackBerry travel works fine with my other accounts, what are you talking about?

11-11-14 03:29 PM
    It isn't nonsense. It's the experience I'm having and what BlackBerry told me. If your experience is different feel free to share and be helpful. If you want to start a pissing match, do it elsewhere.

In the BlackBerry Travel App on my Passport, there is nowhere in options to manage emails.

A helpful person on this thread pointed out emails can be managed on the Web portal, and I'd have to go back to look in the thread, but I think I acknowledged them for their help, and if I didn't express then surprise that a BlackBerry rep didn't help with this at the time, I will now.
    Look, I know that within the app under settings, account, it just basically has your bbid. I get that. You used to be able to change the email part to an address other than the one associated with your bbid. I get that too. What I don't understand, is since BlackBerry Travel seems to be ignoring that email address (I don't use it anyway) and seems to send messages to my main email, what's the problem? Or, if in your case, the messages are being sent to the email address associated with your bbid and you'd rather they got sent elsewhere, what's the problem? Presumably your bbid address is synced with your BlackBerry presumably you can read those messages. Or maybe you have concerns that emails in an account other than the one associated with the bbid are not getting scanned? I assure you that they are, in all the email accounts on your device. Bottom line, it works as it should. I really wish people would stop coming on here and manufacturing issues. Ok, so you can't change the email address under account. Who cares? It's only there as an identifier anyway. It's not actually a problem of any sort. If it works, it works. So why question it? Total waste of time in my opinion.

Outrunner likes this.
    11-12-14 05:53 AM
    Thanks for your response.

I think you hit the nail on the head with your question to me about not all emails being scanned. That was my experience. I book my work trips under my work e-mail and those weren't showing up. So, I wanted to manage emails like I used to on my Bold 9900 and realized I couldn't. I sought help, couldn't find any, and then BlackBerry gave me that odd response I posted earlier.

It's not that I was manufacturing an issue, though I do see how you might have seen it that way. I was trying to get my app to function the way it should, and I received more help from this thread (including from you now) than I did from BlackBerry support! The point is that when you say, "if it works it works. So why question it?" you're right. But for me it wasn't working correctly. So I needed to question it.

I often share your frustration with how this forum gets used, but I also think it's too easy to get frustrated when users don't know as much. Please remember that I was sharing what I thought was my real issue - I couldn't manage emails, so I figured that those emails weren't being scanned. Another user pointed out I could manage emails through the web portal, so I did that and now all my emails are being scanned. Add to that your knowledge of how the app works, and I think the thread has been most helpful to anyone reading in the future.

Look, I know that within the app under settings, account, it just basically has your bbid. I get that. You used to be able to change the email part to an address other than the one associated with your bbid. I get that too. What I don't understand, is since BlackBerry Travel seems to be ignoring that email address (I don't use it anyway) and seems to send messages to my main email, what's the problem? Or, if in your case, the messages are being sent to the email address associated with your bbid and you'd rather they got sent elsewhere, what's the problem? Presumably your bbid address is synced with your BlackBerry presumably you can read those messages. Or maybe you have concerns that emails in an account other than the one associated with the bbid are not getting scanned? I assure you that they are, in all the email accounts on your device. Bottom line, it works as it should. I really wish people would stop coming on here and manufacturing issues. Ok, so you can't change the email address under account. Who cares? It's only there as an identifier anyway. It's not actually a problem of any sort. If it works, it works. So why question it? Total waste of time in my opinion.

11-12-14 09:56 AM
    Travel has worked flawlessly for me on both my Z10 and Passport. I love that app -- it's one of the best examples of integration BlackBerry has and has saved me a MASSIVE amount of time.
    11-12-14 10:21 AM
    Thanks for your response.

I think you hit the nail on the head with your question to me about not all emails being scanned. That was my experience. I book my work trips under my work e-mail and those weren't showing up. So, I wanted to manage emails like I used to on my Bold 9900 and realized I couldn't. I sought help, couldn't find any, and then BlackBerry gave me that odd response I posted earlier.

It's not that I was manufacturing an issue, though I do see how you might have seen it that way. I was trying to get my app to function the way it should, and I received more help from this thread (including from you now) than I did from BlackBerry support! The point is that when you say, "if it works it works. So why question it?" you're right. But for me it wasn't working correctly. So I needed to question it.

I often share your frustration with how this forum gets used, but I also think it's too easy to get frustrated when users don't know as much. Please remember that I was sharing what I thought was my real issue - I couldn't manage emails, so I figured that those emails weren't being scanned. Another user pointed out I could manage emails through the web portal, so I did that and now all my emails are being scanned. Add to that your knowledge of how the app works, and I think the thread has been most helpful to anyone reading in the future.
    Hey, I owe you an apology. I shouldn't have jumped down your throat so quick. I'm so used to a certain type of person coming out of the woodwork every time we get an Os update or a new device comes out. I'm glad you got it sorted out.

Outrunner likes this.
    11-12-14 11:31 PM
    Automatic scan is not working for me on my Q10. When select "On" it says there is no email account associated which is not true.
    How can I solve this?

And also, I tried to manually add an email booking confirmation to the Travel app by slecting "Share | BlackBerry Travel" in my Hub but after clicking the "Add" button just NOTHING happens...
    11-15-14 10:27 AM
    I installed the app on my Z30 but haven't tried it yet.

The BB Travel web site doesn't even work.
    No matter what city I try to book a hotel in BB Travel adds ",NY" to the end of it.
    According to the web site there are 511 results for "BB Travel Sucks, NY".

For Flights, they have you fill in all of the information then send you to a page that states;
    Unfortunately, we no longer sell flights.
    We apologize for this inconvenience.

If you have any questions, please contact us on US and Canada: 1-800-637-5759 Europe 00-800-11-20-11-40 .
    11-21-14 03:43 PM
    helpful app.
    11-21-14 10:42 PM
35 12