Hello

Does anybody know if BlackBerry shop in Australia in still in business ? I can't reach them over the mail and phone numbers from the site ? Maybe somebody knows something,a contact number etc. I have a passport with water under screen,and live in New Zealand.Thank you

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 10:19 PM
    I've been trying to contact them also, via email and have not received any response for several weeks. I didn't not receive some of the items that I ordered so be careful if you do order and pay online, you may not receive the item!!!
    10-21-16 11:06 PM
    Bbstore aus still has an answering machine message indicating to leave a message, but who knows if they're actually still trading.

They have no affiliation whatsoever with BlackBerry. They are not BlackBerry certified to handle any software issues (as far as I know) and you'll take pot luck with them if you try to return anything to them for fixing.

You'll find a thread on cb where the poster spent over 7 months trying to get his passport fixed by bbstore. And from memory, they kept is for more than 5 straight months doing nothing to repair it. Apparently they didn't know how, and wouldn't send it on to whomever it needed to go to.

So, I really don't like your chances with this mob. They work from home in Hunters Hill, sydney.

I can't understand BlackBerry not letting us deal directly with them in Canada, since they have no representative in Australia.

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    10-22-16 01:26 AM
    Thanks for the info. What's my best bet for fixing my passport in this part of the world ?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 01:37 AM
    Good question! Google blackberry certified software engineer and see what comes up for NZ.

10-22-16 01:41 AM
    Okay, I've just received some ideas about how to go about getting your phone looked at. Try this mob in Aus:
    http://au.ingrammicro.com/

Also, try BlackBerry CA support and ask them who to send your phone to in NZ (or possibly Aus).

Hopefully though you've found a BlackBerry certified software engineer or BlackBerry partner in NZ.

10-22-16 02:11 AM
    Thanks guys. I have to fix this somehow .

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 04:40 AM
    Order the part what has to be fixed and do it by yourself. Passport is not difficult to repair that means change a broken part

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 06:40 AM
    Order it from where? Are you in Australia? Or in NZ?

Or do you live somewhere else?

BlackBerry don't have shop fronts in AU or NZ anymore.

10-22-16 06:47 AM
    I am in the same predicament now with them, they have had my Motion for about 3 months now for a second repair, absolutely terrible communication for a business, i have threatened escalating this to the next level ACCC unless i get my phone.

wont return emails and good luck ever getting them to answer a phone.

they are an absolute disgrace to sell the product

Bbstore aus still has an answering machine message indicating to leave a message, but who knows if they're actually still trading.

They have no affiliation whatsoever with BlackBerry. They are not BlackBerry certified to handle any software issues (as far as I know) and you'll take pot luck with them if you try to return anything to them for fixing.

You'll find a thread on cb where the poster spent over 7 months trying to get his passport fixed by bbstore. And from memory, they kept is for more than 5 straight months doing nothing to repair it. Apparently they didn't know how, and wouldn't send it on to whomever it needed to go to.

So, I really don't like your chances with this mob. They work from home in Hunters Hill, sydney.

I can't understand BlackBerry not letting us deal directly with them in Canada, since they have no representative in Australia.

07-03-18 06:36 PM
    I am in the same predicament now with them, they have had my Motion for about 3 months now for a second repair, absolutely terrible communication for a business, i have threatened escalating this to the next level ACCC unless i get my phone.

wont return emails and good luck ever getting them to answer a phone.

they are an absolute disgrace to sell the product
    The one listed for KEYone repair on BBM website was close for business as I checked early this year.
    07-03-18 07:41 PM