I expect a massive push back on the media with the Passport. The vile reviews have been disgusting towards the Passport. One only has to see Amazons customer reviews to see how this is going to fly.

Apple has a pair of 6's in this poker game and Samsung has a Flush...Mr Chen has a Royal flush and the remainder of them cannot raise the bet until sept 2015 refresh of the All in iPhone 6(s) update.

Here is a recent article on The BlackBerry Passport Versus The Media

The BlackBerry Passport Versus The Media
    rarsen and anon(377288) like this.
    09-30-14 03:27 AM
    The media always has an agenda. Follow the money. In this instance the people most likely to buy Passport may not be affected by the negativity like Kevin said in his editorial. The sales speak for themselves as you point out. In time the media may or may not change their tune but for us BB owners and dedicated users the Passport is a large breath of very fresh air.
    09-30-14 07:13 AM
    A review is just someones opinion=words
    A picture(bended iPhone 6) says a thousand words.
    Read the comments. That's where the action is.
    09-30-14 07:36 AM
    He is definitely a great writer. Too bad it's no longer for this site.
    09-30-14 07:47 AM
    Jubei asks the same question I have been asking. Why were Passports given to agenda-driven tech bloggers in the first place?
    09-30-14 07:52 AM
    I do see quite a bit of less than well informed reviews that get some facts about Passport outright wrong, that overlook to mention important features or capabilities (some don't mention Android apps at all, others don't mention snap and Google Play, some don't give a single word to Blackberry Blend etc...)
    And there are those that seem to dismiss it because its form factor is "weird", and for that reason alone. I completely agree that the current mainstream smartphone shape is a product of what works, is a result of research and optimization of sorts, but that doesn't mean Passport is wrong for being different, for that reason alone, especially when the shape is so thoughtfully chosen.
    09-30-14 07:59 AM