Not my case, but I've seen a lot of threds (Obviously reffering to older BB's) where the tries can get restored.

So, is there a way for the tries on Sim Unlocking to get back to 10?

BTW, if the guys from CrackberryCodeSource see this, mind telling me when can I submit a new order for unlocking my Telcel Passport?

Blackberry Passport...BEST PHONE EVER !!!!!![/SIZE]
    02-18-15 10:47 AM
    The only way you can reset MEP tries, or to unlock a hardlocked device due to using up all 10 tries, on a color BlackBerry device is to have the device sent to BlackBerry.
    It has to be physically attached to a device that performs the reset.
    Only BlackBerry has that device.
    This will cost you money and it will take time to perform the service.
    That is the reason you always pay attention to the warning "If the code doesn't work, do not try the code repeatedly" from unlocking services.
    02-18-15 11:25 AM
    So, if tries get to 0 will it be blocked for ANY network or it still can be used with the carriers original?
    02-18-15 11:50 AM
    Once hardlocked, you can only use it on the carrier it was on before hardlocked.
    Also, any further attempts to enter a unlock code will be rejected.
    There will be no way to move it to a different carrier unless the device is sent to BlackBerry to be MEP reset.
    02-18-15 12:59 PM
    Ooooh, now I get it !
    Thank you very much !!
    Hope someone will find a way to reset them w/o sending it to BB's
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    02-18-15 01:11 PM
    Ooooh, now I get it !
    Thank you very much !!
    Hope someone will find a way to reset them w/o sending it to BB's
    im afraid if that was going to be figured out, it would have been figured out somewhere around the iPhone 1 and the jailbreaks that accompanied it... just pay to have your carrier unlock it if you don't feel comfortable with attempting yourself...
    02-18-15 01:42 PM
    That's what I've done actually xD

The thing is that no one has been able to unlock it and I've made some research on what can be done to unlock it but haven't taken the risk to do it myself.

Have a Blackberry Passport from Telcel (Mexico) and the guys at CrackberryCodeSource say it's hard and to submit another order in 2 weeks or so
    02-18-15 01:48 PM
    Hi Anthony Betancourt Chesare,

Yes, as I said in the other thread as well, there is currently no way to reset the tries on the new BlackBerry 10 models,

it's just not possible by third parties yet

The older BlackBerrys it is possible, but not for anything newer than a Z10.

Also for your Telcel phone, I processed it for you, but as I said, it's rare to get a code for the telcel passport as all the IMEI's are not yet updated in the system. Currently if you have a telcel passport the best way is to contact the carrier directly for the code.

But we will try again for you in 2 weeks and see if we can get you the code. In the meantime try asking telcel
    02-18-15 07:40 PM