Something was said in the video about the keys being different from the original. Could someone elaborate on this?
    08-04-15 10:07 AM
    Something was said in the video about the keys being different from the original. Could someone elaborate on this?
    They are made of better quality than the original passport so it will be easier to type on it. It's said in the video.
    Wait for the full review of this passport. Than we can know the difference

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 10:11 AM
    YES! buying one now. hopefully it doesn't take forever to arrive. I wish shopcrackberry sold this device in the US.
    08-04-15 10:43 AM
    The video in the OP compares the Silver edition to the original, but would anyone have some thoughts on how the bezels/etc. compare the AT&T edition Passport?
    08-04-15 10:49 AM
    Saw Kevin's video-
    The passport silver edition looks nice and the price is almost same as original passport.
    Aside from the exterior design are there any improvements in terms of hardware?
    Saw in a post that they improved the camera. Really interested to see if its true.

Posted via CB10
    No improvement in the camera on the hardware side, just aesthetically it's been revised as on the original the plastic covering the camera lens is cheap and flimsy and can easily be bent to cause distortion to photos.

But overall no improvements to the hardware, same as before just a different frame.

ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓟⓞⓡⓣSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-04-15 10:54 AM
    Looks great ~! Just ordered one.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    08-04-15 11:24 AM
    Would love on but just do not have the $650 for it. Nice looking phone
    08-04-15 11:43 AM
    Its a GSM phone. It will not work with carriers

Posted via CB10
    It kinda has to work with carriers. How else would you get cell service? It's just not being sold through any carriers and is only available through BlackBerry directly or through CB.

It should work with pretty much every carrier. Just insert your SIM and off you pop.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    08-04-15 11:47 AM
    Build quality of the 're-inforced' frame will be the KEY part of quality control. I can see already some of those with production like our hosts' video model (bottom right corner of the screen shows the metal border that is cut off there is slightly raised). This will be disappointing with a lot of returns if quality control team doesn't resolve fit and finish issues BEFORE being full approved for packaging.

I'm hating but also glad I don't have the money for it just yet.

September!
    08-04-15 03:59 PM
    It's a beautiful phone. The original pictures didn't do it justice. But now after the video and the pics posted on CB I'm going to buy one.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    08-04-15 04:06 PM
    08-04-15 04:14 PM
    Just ordered me and the wifey one!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 04:23 PM
    Just ordered me and the wifey one!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Nice, good work on keeping the wife happy.
    08-04-15 04:28 PM
    Its a GSM phone. It will not work with carriers

Posted via CB10
    Lol the detail..."Not work with carriers". Their's always WiFi!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 05:09 PM
    free accessories is only applicable now or will be on going in future when it is available in other countries?!
    08-05-15 12:11 AM
    No improvement in the camera on the hardware side, just aesthetically it's been revised as on the original the plastic covering the camera lens is cheap and flimsy and can easily be bent to cause distortion to photos.

But overall no improvements to the hardware, same as before just a different frame.

ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓟⓞⓡⓣSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    If that's true ,they F+++++ up again for a few $'s ,pity,lol
    08-05-15 06:35 AM
    Build quality of the 're-inforced' frame will be the KEY part of quality control. I can see already some of those with production like our hosts' video model (bottom right corner of the screen shows the metal border that is cut off there is slightly raised). This will be disappointing with a lot of returns if quality control team doesn't resolve fit and finish issues BEFORE being full approved for packaging.

I'm hating but also glad I don't have the money for it just yet.

September!
    Good eye!
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    08-05-15 06:37 AM
    Is it new way of notifications? There is a blue circle with the number 10. I don't have this kind of notifications on screen. Maybe because it is 13.2!?
    BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition-blackberry_passport_silvera.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    08-05-15 08:39 AM
    I love my Passport and BlackBerry, but just can't understand why they don't put better cameras on their phones. It can't be that hard or that much more $ from what they're already using?

Would make a huge difference to have a competitive camera on their devices.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 09:52 AM
44 12