hello,

Every time I try to press and hold the apps to create a folder, it works. I can group apps together within a folder that is named.

For some reason, every time I try to put the "sim services" icon into a folder, within a day it is back out of the folder and sitting on the homescreen. Have any of you had this issue, and what is the fix? I love the phone, eventhough it's 10 weeks old and been sent out for repair twice.

Both times the OS has been wiped and replaced, yet I still seem to have this issue, in addition to screen freezing, apps opening then crashing within a second, and other issues.

Any help is appreciated.
    03-28-16 05:45 PM
    Who's your carrier?
    I have a unlocked Passport running on T-Mobile. And don't have the icon your referring to. Someone with a device closer to yours maybe more help. But more info is needed.
    03-28-16 08:19 PM
    hello,

Every time I try to press and hold the apps to create a folder, it works. I can group apps together within a folder that is named.

For some reason, every time I try to put the "sim services" icon into a folder, within a day it is back out of the folder and sitting on the homescreen. Have any of you had this issue, and what is the fix? I love the phone, eventhough it's 10 weeks old and been sent out for repair twice.

Both times the OS has been wiped and replaced, yet I still seem to have this issue, in addition to screen freezing, apps opening then crashing within a second, and other issues.

Any help is appreciated.
    I have no such icon either. Rogers.

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    03-28-16 08:48 PM
    Thanks,

The carrier is Bell, and the sim services icon opens to a "self serve" option for the phone number associated with the phone. It must be bell related....
    03-28-16 09:29 PM
    Thanks,

The carrier is Bell, and the sim services icon opens to a "self serve" option for the phone number associated with the phone. It must be bell related....
    Yup. I have it too and it will always be moved back to home screen. I have a Rogers phone and I cannot get rid of their stupid Sportsnet app. If I delete, it reappears the next day.
    03-28-16 10:01 PM
    Yup. I have it too and it will always be moved back to home screen. I have a Rogers phone and I cannot get rid of their stupid Sportsnet app. If I delete, it reappears the next day.
    I am with Rogers and Sportsnet isn't pushed out to me as it is obtained through BlackBerry World

03-29-16 05:39 AM
    I am with Rogers and Sportsnet isn't pushed out to me as it is obtained through BlackBerry World

Did you buy your phone thru Rogers?
    03-29-16 08:41 AM
    Did you buy your phone thru Rogers?
    Yes, and all they push to me is the my account app which doesn't work on wifi. So burn more data to see your data usage. Boneheads

03-29-16 08:46 PM