I am a subscriber to Bored at work's YouTube Channel. I was surprised to see his review of the BlackBerry Passport. Wow look at that Amazing screen.While watching the video you can click view on Youtube to like the video, which of course mean a like for the Passport.

Last edited by Taede; 09-30-14 at 12:03 AM.
    09-29-14 11:53 PM
    Nice to see people from all different walks giving it a fair shake!
    Taede likes this.
    09-30-14 12:37 PM
    lol loved the part where he talks about how rigid the device is and thus doesn't bend. Builds up with facts and in the end tells how nice he thinks it is! Nice catch OP!

Posted via CB10
    Taede likes this.
    09-30-14 01:07 PM
    I just posted this in response to several responses to the review on YouTube. The video has gone from 13 views to almost 2,000 the best part is out of the 141 votes there are 139 likes 2 dislikes.

Re-post
    The size of the passport: 5.04 x 3.56 x 0.37 The size of iPhone 6+: 6.22 x 3.06 x 0.28 I see that I or someone needs to do a full review of the passport. Most of the reviews are done by those that don't use the OS, pick it up and say... That's fine for Android and Apple because they come out with new OS versions not a new Operating System. Damn Blackberry has BALLS they hit us with a whole new Operating system BB10 something that is unlike anything out there and then they drop the Passport a device that has some silent because they don't know what to say and others dropping BS because again they don't know what to say. If you put them in a room with users of the device they would 1 be shocked to know all the features and 2 speechless because they could have just done there research before stepping in it. I really appreciate your review even if the device is to your liking or not it is fair. The Passport has got me singing another tune. I also thought it was ugly, I was wrong. Not only is it elegantly beautiful, with the updated OS it is the smartest phone I have used to date, it just all makes sense. The OS takes a minute about 3 days but that is when you start to get it. I will end by say BLACKBERRY BLEND WOW!!!
    09-30-14 09:42 PM