Hi, this is my first post and about my first blackberry. I have used a couple of hours on this but cannot find a solution.

I wanted to wipe my passport so i downloaded Link and took backup of my Media files. Then i wiped it, configured it and it then started to update the OS. After this i plugged my Passport to my MacBook and wanted to retrieve my backup i took earlier. It then said something about the newer OS and the previous OS (When i took backup) were different, and that it would go back to the previous one. I pressed ok and Link started to restore. At the end, the restore failed. Blackberry Passport does not respond but is only flashing red lights. I tried to repair via Link but it fails everytime.

Please help
    06-13-15 08:36 PM
    Using the most up to date OS autoloader( and USB Cable)... Hold down the button on top of your passport for as long as it takes for the autoloader to respond.
    Make sure you have the latest Software (Link, Blend, Driver) loaded on your computer.You can find them at BlackBerry.com

Now the hard part! Don't restore from Link. reinstall all your Apps and set them up from scratch and then don't mess with it.

Don't know why you wanted to wipe your device in the first place. I think you may not have read everything involved.
    It only takes ONE wrong step to mess up your device. So the time it takes to read everything about procedures are well worth it.

Luckily, it's next to impossible to brick a Blackberry!
    'Good luck and let us know how it goes!
    06-14-15 12:31 AM