Has anyone got an email from Blackberry about the Passport launch?
    In 2 weeks i haven't received anything, not even a confirmation that my emails (i tried with 2 different to be sure to have notice) are in the list.
    They could at least make an automatic reply to the registration process...
    I know what you mean I did the same ...............still not had anything from them I think they are going to send stuff to the companys who want the passport before they even think about us
    08-24-14 09:52 AM
    I know what you mean I did the same ...............still not had anything from them I think they are going to send stuff to the companys who want the passport before they even think about us
    Exactly what I first thought once I saw the option (if you intend to buy for your company or something in that sense) under the main text.
    It's logical they privilege the large numbers orders but a confirmation email still would have been appreciable for the single customers.
    Now that I used a Z30 and found the 5" screen very easy to use and carry around I am sure the Passport will be perfect as my daily device.
    September is so long to come...

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 10:32 AM
    Kinda think Sept reveal, October launch. They need to have this in people hands before the iphone and note. Get it buzzing.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 07:43 PM
    Kinda think Sept reveal, October launch. They need to have this in people hands before the iphone and note. Get it buzzing.

Posted via CB10
    IPhone is September 6/7th... it's gonna be a September launch for the passport. Been said already
    08-25-14 03:02 AM
29 12