I am hoping the passport will be released including an unlocked version. T Mobile and Blackberry are still having a pissing match here in the USA.

T-Mobile doesn't even carry Blackberry devices in their retail stores anymore, so I am tied to using the Blackberry online store.

The bottom line for me is going to be price, Blackberry can no longer afford to charge a premium price for handsets anymore.

They must be priced better then the competition if they expect the passport to sell well and get OS10 out to the masses.

Only time will tell. I am hoping they launch it a little bit early to get the jump on the iPhone 6 release. Now its wait and see.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    What is it with you guys and your love for one network? I usually switch networks every 1-2 years looking for a better deal or a specific device. Is this not possible in the US???

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 04:09 PM
    What is it with you guys and your love for one network? I usually switch networks every 1-2 years looking for a better deal or a specific device. Is this not possible in the US???

Posted via CB10
    T Mobile has the best prices and I have been with them for years and I am perfectly happy with the service.

I shouldn't have to change my carrier because two companies forgot how to communicate.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    Nels likes this.
    07-22-14 05:19 PM
    You won't get a ton of converts from apple fans like apple won't get many concerts from BlackBerry fans.

However, I'm hoping where BlackBerry can pick up some sales (aside from the business oriented that they're aiming for) are the people that aren't phone / brand die hards. The ones that love smart phones but like to try different ones with new, innovative features. Hopefully we can bring some of them over.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 09:11 PM
    I have Q10, iphone 5s and Note 3, for my dialy usage ( phone calling, texting, etc) I use BlackBerry, and I would give up both apple and samsung for BlackBerry if I have to, everything is easier with BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    tliolos likes this.
    07-22-14 09:19 PM
    Some great sounding phones coming out in the BlackBerry passport (classic) and the iphone 6, and the samsung galaxy f (or whatever name you want to go by).

From recent rumours of the smaller galaxy screen size, I am amazed I find the iphone 6 as the 3rd place for my excitement of the new phones.

(I don't tend to like Phablets but the passport is my exception).

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 09:20 AM
    Yip they need to market I agree. It seems the tech blogs and sites are doing some free marketing of the Passport already.
    08-08-14 11:56 PM
    Apple confirm that iPhone 6 will be released in September...

Some people who doesn't know about BlackBerry, will go for iPhone and also there will be a big competition between them...
    I'm afraid that people will go for iPhone 6 rather than passport

Powered by ? Z10
    a lot of Iphone sheep will buy iphone 6,7,8,9,10 and when ever it is released and wont even look at anything else so I don't think it will matter to much
    08-09-14 02:10 AM
    Currently im using a Q10 (primary) and iP5 (media consumption)

Will def be upgrading to a passport. Not too sure about the iP6 though.

Differentiate or Die
    08-09-14 04:04 AM
    I would hate for BlackBerry to be as popular as the Iphone...I like being on the under dog team and having an awesome phone experience that is almost a secret...

Posted via CB10
    jackielio and The Big Picture like this.
    08-09-14 06:23 AM
    Im one of those people who will have to choose between the passport and iphone 6. I love BlackBerry 10, but I also use apps that do not work a 100% on my Q10.

However, im really intrigued by the passport and the look of it. Especially the battery life.

Im gonna have to make a decision when both of them launches, but im leaning more towards the passport than the iphone atm due to battery life.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    08-09-14 08:07 AM
    BTW the next iphone will still not have a full HD screen.

The supposed 5.5 inch is rumoured to have FHD however.

Differentiate or Die
    08-11-14 06:13 AM
    Apple confirm that iPhone 6 will be released in September...

Some people who doesn't know about BlackBerry, will go for iPhone and also there will be a big competition between them...
    I'm afraid that people will go for iPhone 6 rather than passport