would the blackberry passport OEM flip case still close with a back hard shell cover attached on passport
    Last edited by mikedolo; 03-31-15 at 08:43 PM.
    03-31-15 08:30 PM
    forget it ...buy the StilGut case which is just like a hard shell on the back with a well made book style cover that folds flat from the get-go ...I have one for over 4 months on my passport & it looks brand new ...has magnet that works in front, folds around the back flat to the rear & magnet doesn't interfere, has a hole where the LED is exactly... pops on & off easily, but holds the phone tightly, I only dropped my passport 1x from table height on linoleum floor... no damage at all, even to the case (except for short lived heart rhythm disturbance...)
    would the blackberry passport OEM flip case still close with a back hard shell cover attached on passport
    03-31-15 09:12 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Gonna look into right now
    03-31-15 09:27 PM
    forget it ...buy the StilGut case which is just like a hard shell on the back with a well made book style cover that folds flat from the get-go ...I have one for over 4 months on my passport & it looks brand new ...has magnet that works in front, folds around the back flat to the rear & magnet doesn't interfere, has a hole where the LED is exactly... pops on & off easily, but holds the phone tightly, I only dropped my passport 1x from table height on linoleum floor... no damage at all, even to the case (except for short lived heart rhythm disturbance...)
    I second what he said... I read the reviews and decided on it and I love it. This case is what blackberry should have made. It's leather and classy.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 11:04 PM
    There are often discount coupons around... I got mine on amazon s/h included & no tax...
    03-31-15 11:20 PM
    I got the blackberry one and it does now close after a few weeks, here's the thing though the adhesive works brilliantly and the case is very slim, the leather looks really smart in person and with it being embossed with the blackberry logos front and back there's no danger of Ted from the office thinking you put a pound shop cover on your executive powerhouse
    That being said, I know that the chances are if I drop it the case will probably open where a clipped case won't but for looking the part and doing the job I want it two and also half the price (in uk) of the stilgut I am now happy with the oem flip.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 12:14 AM
    I got the blackberry one and it does now close after a few weeks, here's the thing though the adhesive works brilliantly and the case is very slim
    04-01-15 12:29 AM
    Totally agreed! I bought in the beginning the original case and it's no good, poor quality and not full protection. Then I bought the one from STILGUT and I am very satisfied! Excellent quality and total protection of the phone, light weighted and easier to write with the case on. Recommended!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    04-01-15 12:43 PM
    Love my STILGUT case too.
    04-01-15 12:52 PM
    just to be clear, I never have purchased the BB case nor even seen it other than photos... I didn't want to use the glue system they offer. I bought the StilGut item with nubuk leather and have not looked back. It does exactly what I wanted as described above. Others may like the BB logo item...good. Not for me.
    04-01-15 03:50 PM