Do we have any information about Blackberry Nordic version?

It would be sad for us who lives in Sweden that cannot use the phone without ���...

Do anyone know if a nordic version is coming out?
    08-11-14 03:56 AM
    I used to live in sweden and I never saw a BlackBerry. Tele2, halebop and 3 they all have ( had? ) nothing to offer when it comes to BlackBerry. Don't keep your hopes high

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.700
    08-11-14 05:03 AM
    Dont know.. but I am hoping for a Passport Nordic in a not so distant future.
    08-11-14 10:33 AM
    I think all special characters are handled via the virtual part of Passport's keyboard anyways, so the only regional stuff would be layouts like QWERTZ or AZERTY or specific alphabets.
    08-11-14 12:16 PM
    Do we have any information about Blackberry Nordic version?

It would be sad for us who lives in Sweden that cannot use the phone without ���...

Do anyone know if a nordic version is coming out?
    You don't need the Nordic version keyboard to be able to type those letters. Im from Norway, and we use � � and � as special characters. I bought my Q10 in London, and I can type �,�, � with my keyboard. Pressing K two times give me �, pressing L two times gives me �, and pressing P two times gives me �. And those letters aren't printed on my keyboard, as I dont have the the "nordic" keyboard.
    08-11-14 12:31 PM
    You don't need the Nordic version keyboard to be able to type those letters. Im from Norway, and we use � � and � as special characters. I bought my Q10 in London, and I can type �,�, � with my keyboard. Pressing K two times give me �, pressing L two times gives me �, and pressing P two times gives me �. And those letters aren't printed on my keyboard, as I dont have the the "nordic" keyboard.
    True that. I have both German and Swedish on my Z10 keyboard. Not only does it have all the umlauts and special characters, it has fantastic word suggestion. I have no trouble typing message in any of the languages. Unless ofcourse you want to have phone-wide language change.
    08-11-14 02:00 PM
    Both the 9900 and the Q10 came out with Nordic keys.

If it's not going to happen with the Passport I can live with input languages.

Usually the Nordic phones are released at a later time, because of carrier testing etc.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 07:36 PM
    Um not sure about anyone else in this thread or if my language or regional settings are not set bit all those uppercase "A"'s you typed all have the same accents above.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    08-12-14 01:48 AM
    Um not sure about anyone else in this thread or if my language or regional settings are not set bit all those uppercase "A"'s you typed all have the same accents above.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    Jepp. I see that now. I wrote it on my Mac, looking it at the CB app now. For some reason it does not show the correct letters. Was meant to write the letters � � � (hopefully this comes out right now).

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    08-12-14 02:32 AM
    Nope. CB doesn?t seem to note the special letters.

08-12-14 02:33 AM
    Nope. CB doesn?t seem to show the special letters.

08-12-14 02:33 AM
    Maybe old HTML entity encoding works for you? Æ Ø Å

EDIT: Hehe, nah - didn't even show up right here; I guess the forum doesn't let anything pass through unfiltered... :7
    08-12-14 06:00 AM
    I use a Q10 and have conversations on regular basis in English, Spanish and German. Language detection is a beautiful thing! No need for special keys.
    Minhaaj Rehman likes this.
    08-12-14 06:15 AM
    du kan anv�nda passport. har en q10 och den enda skilldnaden p� nordic keys �r att de e en gul text p� i o p k l tangenten med ��� och dem danks norska bokst�verna. dubbel klickar man p� dessa f�r man den . k�p p� har redan best�lltmin
    10-10-14 01:33 PM