As reported by Wall Street Scope: Market Movers: J. C. Penney Company (NYSE:JCP), JD.com (NASDAQ:JD), BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY), Infosys (NYSE:INFY), Ikanos Communications (NASDAQ:IKAN) | WallStreet Scope

BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY)�s much awaited flagship handset, BlackBerry Passport, is going to get launch in India on September 29 in Delhi. The company has already started sending invitations for the event scheduled next week with a tagline that said, �See the bigger picture�.
    09-22-14 08:00 AM
    Good news

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 01:01 PM
    That's great news!

Addicted to Z30
    09-22-14 01:08 PM
    I hope they do stock the white one. that said I still have to handle the phone in person before deciding. I am not sure how the keyboard is going to be spaced. If the keys are anything like those tiny 2.4 inch screen BB models from past... well
    BB India website is down at the moment, strange...
    Last edited by HereticHermit; 09-22-14 at 03:40 PM.
    09-22-14 03:30 PM
    I hope they do stock the white one. that said I still have to handle the phone in person before deciding. I am not sure how the keyboard is going to be spaced. If the keys are anything like those tiny 2.4 inch screen BB models from past... well
    BB India website is down at the moment, strange...
    Just about the most plausible report has been from the user in Dubai who has prepaid at the BlackBerry Store to take delivery a couple of days after the launch, and he said that the initial availability would just be black, and that the white Passports wouldn't be out for another month.
    09-22-14 03:51 PM
    Thanks, I was wondering about that, though an insider at BB India retails said they are ready for the launch lock stock & barrel and deliver a day after the event. It never occurred to me asking about color stock. Keeping fingers crossed on price now. India hardly has history of tied up device promotions but BB India is known to goof up things at last min and recklessly greedy retailers are pain in the &^#$y
    09-23-14 06:24 AM
    First and foremost BlackBerry should give money back on z and q series on buying passport.

So if it's 35k for passport, an existing q or z series owner should get it in 23k after money back.

If this works passport will be a HIT in India

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    09-23-14 06:28 AM
    That's good news for BB lovers in India but more importantly, BB should improve service quality for existing customers. Repair services through official channel has been very disappointing. I never expected this type of service from Blackberry India. My device is lying at service centre since last 50 days and no update at all. All channels BBhelp, BBcare, customer support, service centre have become non-responsive.
    09-23-14 07:58 AM
    First and foremost BlackBerry should give money back on z and q series on buying passport.

So if it's 35k for passport, an existing q or z series owner should get it in 23k after money back.

If this works passport will be a HIT in India

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    Passport won't be for 35K in India. 40K looks for likely. But yes they should have a money back for existing BB10 devices and a good one too.
    09-23-14 08:08 AM