Those headphones are nice designed and they support both right and left handed people. However the sound quality is poor. Does anyone also having the same poor sound quality. I do have Bose but I do like the working controller on the BlackBerry headphones.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 10:00 AM
    Dude I was so disappointed with the sound quality of the headphones for a premium phone they are waaay bad. I use the iPhone earbuds, they sound great and have never let me down

 = ♥
    04-09-15 10:05 AM
    Dude I was so disappointed with the sound quality of the headphones for a premium phone they are waaay bad. I use the iPhone earbuds, they sound great and have never let me down

 = ♥
    I am on the same boat I am using my Bose ones but just today I forgot them at home so I thought why not try the BlackBerry ones and I was shocked to hear how bad the sound quality is. But I guess you can't have everything on a phone. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    04-09-15 10:27 AM
    My ears must be shot cause they sound ok for me. But then again I think Jack N The Box has the best food

Posted Via Red Passport
    04-09-15 10:35 AM
    I need to find a solid set of earbuds. I use the blackberry ones, a jawbone era when I want to be wireless/discrete, and samsung level overs when I want to be wireless but with decent sound

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 10:43 AM
    Like all BlackBerries, the headphones suck. I mean, for a 600-700 Euro Passport, you would imagine they would put better quality headphones in the package, but no. By comparison, my wife, who recently bought a brand new Samsung S5, gave me her headphones since she does not use them, and all I could say was "Waw!!", great sound. Why would they choose not to change this, a situation that's been going on for ages? None of my BlackBerries (7 in 7 years) have had decent headphones. Maybe they imagine that all we do is "work", "get the job done" and stuff like that. But there are times when good headphones are a "life saver". I always throw them away after I unbox the phone, because I know, they sound horribly.
    04-09-15 10:55 AM
    I just tried the BlackBerry ones that came with the passport and they my ears cry. These are really horrible. Thank God that I have Bose sport edition. Although the controls are not working but I can live with that.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 11:26 AM
    I too am forced to use the ear buds from my old iPhone 4 at the gym because the sound of those passport ear phones is simply horrendous in comparison, why always such poor quality in the earphones department.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 03:39 PM
    Those headphones are nice designed and they support both right and left handed people. However the sound quality is poor. Does anyone also having the same poor sound quality. I do have Bose but I do like the working controller on the BlackBerry headphones.

Posted via CB10
    I've tried many in ear monitors and a few really come up higher in sound, quality build and design. The two best iem's are: Klipsch x7i great balanced armatures with amazing sound quality, and for an awesome wireless iem Backbeat go 2. Both have amazing sound profiles and quality all around!

The sound quality of the premium BlackBerry headsets is partly due to their design flaw. The cone rubber pieces don't form a complete seal therefore giving less defined sound! The ear canal seal is very important.

 PassportSQW100-1 / 10.3.1.2708 Rogers Wireless
    04-09-15 03:51 PM
    No problems with the oem earphones. On the contrary, quality is great

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 03:53 PM