Hey guys,

an article reviews the Passport has shot up to the top page on Reddit today. This is extremely good exposure for the company and the phone. The top inquiring minds of the millenial generation are on Reddit all day every day.

Make an account, upvote the post, and comment on there. Reddit accounts are free and extremely simple to make. They dont even ask for your e-mail!

There are a lot of people asking very simple and silly questions on there that arent getting answered. You can only reply to one post every 10 minutes for spam purposes, so I need help answering them!!

Get on! Click the link!!!

BlackBerry's Passport is a square in looks, but not personality : gadgets
    09-30-14 11:20 AM
    Off to uprate.
    grevan88 likes this.
    09-30-14 11:23 AM
    This guy is spot on. Being on the front page is a big deal on Reddit. This can get BlackBerry the exposure it deserves. A lot of users seem interested in the device.
    09-30-14 11:40 AM
    This guy is spot on. Being on the front page is a big deal on Reddit. This can get BlackBerry the exposure it deserves. A lot of users seem interested in the device.
    Not sure if I am sensing sarcasm but Ill assume not and THANK YOU for the support here. Get on there and help me out! lol
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    09-30-14 11:45 AM
    No, not at all. I browse daily, and I've seen what happens when Reddit mobilizes. I really think this is good news for BB
    09-30-14 11:49 AM
    I just replied with positive comments about the Passport.
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    09-30-14 11:52 AM
    Nice

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 12:03 PM
    Done

HTC TOUCH, Nokia-N97, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Z10
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    09-30-14 12:08 PM
    I feel like this reddit thread has turned into an AMA.. I am answering questions left right and center. But its good, people are genuinely interested and just wanna know more about its unique design and user experience.
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    09-30-14 12:22 PM
    This is a good thread.

I am a little shocked that some of the questions in there are stuff like "Does it play nice with ActiveSync"... I think people would be surprised at how capable BB10 is out of the box. Apps aside, there is a lot to say about having something light and easy to use and not have everything stuck in app "boxes".

edit: I think with the phones getting bigger and bigger, the bottom of the screen position and being able to scroll and interact with the device effectively is a big distinction. Android and iPhone deal with this by cutting the screen in half and bringing the stuff at the top down so you can reach it. I like the different options and think BB will catch some eyes.

Between the Passport, the Classic with the touchpad, and "Visa" on the horizon with possibly more touch keypad tech, I think BB has a big feature they need to get people thinking about in a big way.
    grevan88 likes this.
    09-30-14 12:25 PM
    Although the link is still active doesn't look like it's on the front page anymore or even listed on the gadgets subreddit.
    09-30-14 12:32 PM
    Sounds like another job for the Crackberry Defense Force

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 12:34 PM
    Although the link is still active doesn't look like it's on the front page anymore or even listed on the gadgets subreddit.
    Interesting.. youre definitely right about that...
    09-30-14 12:35 PM
    looks like the submitter deleted it.. thats not annoying at all
    09-30-14 12:54 PM
    I wonder if it was pulled because someone said that the original article was a copy of the Engadget one - I haven't had a chance to check yet.
    09-30-14 01:12 PM
    Deleted? Hang on I've got an anti-BlackBerry government conspiracy for this!

What's that? A BB post with some positive notions? This must be stopped!

BlackBerry Passport on front page on Reddit!-redppbb10.jpg
    BCITMike likes this.
    09-30-14 01:43 PM
    Deleted? Hang on I've got an anti-BlackBerry government conspiracy for this!

What's that? A BB post with some positive notions? This must be stopped!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redppbb10.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	301899
    Sounds about right to me
    09-30-14 01:57 PM