Hello! Long time lurker and first time poster on the CB forums. I'm not sure if I've posted this in the correct area, so do forgive me for my noobness.

I've been brought back to BlackBerry after I purchased the Passport and it's completely changed the way I do things! Blackberry Blend has only made my experience better than ever! However, there is this one issue that I've been having that's been stopping Blend from being my primary tool for work.

On the Passport, if I enter an email address once, it adds it to the Recent Contact Management list and its effortless to retype that address no matter which account I'm using. However, when I'm writing emails on Blend, it never picks up those emails from the Recent Contact Management list, it only ever picks up emails from my personal contact list. This is an issue for me as I can never compose new emails from Blend as I can never get it to recognize those email addresses!

Does anyone else have this issue? Moreover, is this a known issue with Blend? I'm running my Passport on 10.3.1.1779 and Blend is running on the latest 1.2.1.52 Windows version.

I'd appreciate any insight on this matter! Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 06:51 PM
    I've seen this as well, no solution that I know of. I end up doing a search through my email on the Blend side and then copy/paste the desired email address.

P.

Posted using CB on my gorgeous passport
    07-21-15 08:19 PM
    Thanks for that Pboud! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I hope they can fix this in future updates.

Similar to your work around, I just compose an email on my Passport and put the email address I need and just save it as a draft, it almost instantly shows up on Blend.

Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 02:13 AM
    Is there a reason you don't add those people to your contact list? It's much better in the long run to have them in your contacts, that way they are available to any device you use including a new BlackBerry if something happens to your current one.

Posted Via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    07-22-15 03:48 AM
    If they are personal contacts then that's what I usually do, but for work I have to sync up 2 different email accounts and each with hundreds of thousands of contacts... and syncing them up would just be a nightmare!

But I completely agree, for some of the more frequently used contacts, I'll have to add them to my personal contact list and use Blend that way. Thanks for the tip though!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 06:19 AM