Hello, I've purchased BlackBerry Passport last moth. I wouldn't say that the baterry life is that much phenomenal. IMHO it's just above average, or do I have a bad baterry? I am not using some specific applications, as you can see I play some music on a way home, check some emails, Facebook, BBM, play 15 mins of Candy Crush, but baterry drops anyway. The things I've written right here don't even show at the top of the Device monitor - except Spotify, it's on the third place. Do you know any fix? Thank you.
    Blackberry Passport baterry life problem-img_20141203_214601.png

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:53 PM
    I just don't have that two day usage, and same as the iPhone 5S, I end up charging the baterry every day.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 02:54 PM
    Wow OP you are a member from 41 minutes ago. Nice thread. It's to bad passport beats every other smartphone on the market hands down. I get easy 24 hours of heavy use with 20% to spare.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 03:26 PM
    I have to say that I don't get those 2 days of usage (not even close) but I do get a very big improvement over my iPhone 5s. I usually unplug the device at 6.00am and right now it's 5.30pm and have just under 50%. At night I usually have about 30% and I have to charge it almost every night.

Posted via CB10 and the #BBPassport
    12-03-14 03:41 PM
    This solved my (and many others) battery issue: when the phone is fully charged and still on the charger, reset the phone by holding down the volume up and down buttons. Make sure it is still on the charger and at 100% before resetting

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 03:41 PM
    I already did that, and I see little to no change...

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 05:26 PM
    A recommendation to save better is to turn off service location and NFC. Add a black wallpaper or darker wallpaper. Close background apps you don't use. Change your BBM theme to black. In your BBM main screen swipe down from the top down and at the top right corner go into settings, then scroll down under general tab change to dark background. It helps a lot overall. Calender and contacts works too aswell as cb10 app you can change it to black theme.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 07:46 PM