If you're in South Africa you'll be as anxious to get hold of one as I was. I took a chance whilst at the mall a couple of hours ago and stepped into an MTN store. The as sales guy said he had in stock, shocked I asked him to prove it, and yeah he had in stock. They received stock on Monday but had none on display, not even a pamphlet...He said the BlackBerry rep was supposed to visit on Tuesday to demo etc but never pitched. Anyway, I took one, never even bothered to open it until all the paperwork was done. I went on what has been reported on CB alone. I have not moved over yet, typing on my trusted Z10 still and will move over sometime this weekend. All I can say right now is that I've had many phones over the years but have yet to see a better built phone. Awesome, just aweseme. I trust it will give me as much satisfaction as this Z10 has in 2 years, and more.

? Via Ze Ten ?
    10-24-14 11:20 AM
    What did you pay?
    10-28-14 04:09 AM
    yes, what did you pay....and which MTN shop
    10-28-14 07:06 AM
    If you're in South Africa you'll be as anxious to get hold of one as I was. I took a chance whilst at the mall a couple of hours ago and stepped into an MTN store. The as sales guy said he had in stock, shocked I asked him to prove it, and yeah he had in stock. They received stock on Monday but had none on display, not even a pamphlet...He said the BlackBerry rep was supposed to visit on Tuesday to demo etc but never pitched. Anyway, I took one, never even bothered to open it until all the paperwork was done. I went on what has been reported on CB alone. I have not moved over yet, typing on my trusted Z10 still and will move over sometime this weekend. All I can say right now is that I've had many phones over the years but have yet to see a better built phone. Awesome, just aweseme. I trust it will give me as much satisfaction as this Z10 has in 2 years, and more.

? Via Ze Ten ?
    Pics pls...even if it's just the box
    10-28-14 01:08 PM
    yes, what did you pay....and which MTN shop
    Details please. I've been waiting for this. I was going to upgrade to Z30 but there does not seem to be any stock. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad.
    10-29-14 02:54 AM
    Hey there. MTN The Glen - Joburg South. Last I heard they had 1 left! Ask for Thabo. Price is R9300-00. Seen Dion Wired advertise for R8500-00

May I see your Passport please?
    SamWilli likes this.
    10-29-14 03:10 AM
    Hey there. MTN The Glen - Joburg South. Last I heard they had 1 left! Ask for Thabo. Price is R9300-00. Seen Dion Wired advertise for R8500-00

May I see your Passport please?
    DionWired has them on Pre Order, saying it will be available 14 November 2014. Orders from the DionWired website will be delivered 2 working days after.
    10-29-14 03:23 AM
    BlackBerry Passport available at MTN, got mine-img_20141029_115315.png
    @SAMWILLI Vodacom has a lot of them in stock- Z30

STA100-6
    SamWilli likes this.
    10-29-14 04:57 AM
    Just pre-ordered a BB PP on Game website, R8500-00. Stock expected on 5 November and can be paid for in full and collected in-store. Once-off data (2GB) will be offered with pre-ordered handsets, through Vodacom.
    Pre-orders can be made until midnight 31 October 2014.
    10-30-14 10:11 AM
    I walked around Canal Walk Shopping Centre in Century City, with the following results:
    Vodacom staff appear too lazy to check for pricing (which I know is available). No stock available.
    Cell C don't appear to have stock or pricing and expect as of 1 November 2014, as per the available booklet in store.
    One of the MTN stores, had actual stock!!! No pricing though and indicated that when pricing becomes available, it will be on contract and not on cash.
    TelkomMobile...ignorant.
    Game, had a dummy phone on display and advised me to check the Game website for pre-order details! Well done!
    DionWired, no stock or pricing and advised stores most likely to receive stock after online sales start (14 November 2014).
    10-30-14 11:08 AM