Hi guys,

For the Pak-based Passport users - know any places where I can get accessories for mine? I'm mainly in the market for a screen protector. Still haven't taken off the factory screen plastic off my brand new baby.

Would love some help

*pk*

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 08:25 AM
    Which city are you from?

Screen protectors are usually available in the open market. If you do not want to go that way, in Karachi you should visit The Forum's third-party BlackBerry outlet.

I think the stock protector will do well as I never put a new one on my Q5 (since 1.5 years).

If you're looking for cases, you should try aliexpress.com for swivel holsters, etc. The goods arrive within 15 (max. 20 days).
    03-06-15 08:55 AM
    I live in Lahore thanks for the pointers. Been considering going out and exploring the open market this evening. Trouble is they hardly ever deal with Passports let alone sell accessories

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 09:05 AM
    I live in Lahore thanks for the pointers. Been considering going out and exploring the open market this evening. Trouble is they hardly ever deal with Passports let alone sell accessories

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. The last time I have visited an open mobile market is... never! lol
    03-06-15 09:39 AM
    Mission accomplished.

To any fellow Lahori whom this thread might one day be useful to, there's a guy who sits in the basement of Hafeez Centre, two shops to the right of "Baooo G" who deals only with BlackBerry and Apple stuff. Got a decent protector for 800pkr.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 10:33 AM
    Mission accomplished.

To any fellow Lahori whom this thread might one day be useful to, there's a guy who sits in the basement of Hafeez Centre, two shops to the right of "Baooo G" who deals only with BlackBerry and Apple stuff. Got a decent protector for 800pkr.

Posted via CB10
    Define decent?
    03-06-15 11:17 AM
    Define decent?
    One of those "Made in Hong Kong" imports. Most of the text was Chinese so didn't catch the brand. But it fits well, it's got all the right cuts for the speaker, sensor and LED, and looks like the king of stuff I could get a good year out of.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 12:19 PM
    One of those "Made in Hong Kong" imports. Most of the text was Chinese so didn't catch the brand. But it fits well, it's got all the right cuts for the speaker, sensor and LED, and looks like the king of stuff I could get a good year out of.

Posted via CB10
    I see!
    I was browsing through aliexpress and majority of the screen protectors were tempered screen protectors, so was wondering if those were available locally.

PKR 800 is quite steep, though. I have seen shopkeepers here price accessories according to the phone price, but it's good that you found it 👍
    03-06-15 12:29 PM
    Oh deffo no tempered stuff. This is your classic plastic stuff. But pretty thick given how easily it installed.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 02:29 PM
    Guys good to know people from Pakistan here.
    Does Baogee has protective case like the original ones. I need leather case for my blackberry passport

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 04:42 AM
    You won't find anything that resembles the OEM case, but I have to say, I didn't expect I'd still be using the 300-rupee case I got at Baogee. Great fit. Solid back protection. Doesn't look to shabby either

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 01:02 AM
    Hey!
    I'm using a silicone glove (bought for ₨550) for the passport. Had an original pouch for mu Q10 earlier but even with its protection, the top was left exposed and for no obvious reasons, I started finding scratches on my exposed chrome. So, for the passport, the silicone glove is protecting the chrome and doing a wonderful job at it. It's also very thin and barely adds any layer to the set.

There is a shop in pindi in Singapore plaza named Connections. The guy there claimed he had leather pouches for Passport but was sold out. Will visit again and check if he has any. If anyone else gets a chance, do take a picture of the product and also tell the price.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 04:17 AM
    Good to know there are still some BlackBerry users in Pakistan. All my cousins in Pakistan who used to have a BlackBerry have now switched to iPhone or Android but still use BBM.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 07:47 AM
    I have a couple of flip covers laying around for blackberry classic, which are not available in the whole pakistan of course...

One is an ordinary flip cover, cost me 2200 Rs
    And one is an original nillkin,cost me 3300 Rs

I told my cousin to bring a flip-case while coming from UK, she cancelled her plan of coming, and shipped the case without informing me... And in the meanwhile I ordered online not knowing she shipped it.. so in the end I ended up with three cases.

2 are laying around idle, if any one wants they can get it and contact me on 0300-22-000-82

@lucifer89

Bro, I would be needing a favor from you,
    Caan u arrange a screen protector preferably in glass for the classic and send it to karachi? There is no place in karachi where accessories are available

I'll pay u in advance... would be great if u get the time..

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 04:49 AM
    Blackberry Passport Accessories in Pakistan?-img_20150909_002657.png
    Just received it

BlackBerry Beast 2BF98A26 
    09-08-15 03:03 PM
    Bro, I would be needing a favor from you,
    Caan u arrange a screen protector preferably in glass for the classic and send it to karachi? There is no place in karachi where accessories are available

I'll pay u in advance... would be great if u get the time..

Posted via CB10
    You have checked The Forum and Amma Mobile Mall?
    Screen protectors are no issue, it is the cover that is the main "issue".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150909_002657.png 
Views:	239 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	370455
    Just received it

BlackBerry Beast 2BF98A26 
    Talk about derailing the thread and crashing it.

---
    P. S. You guys are getting ripped-off when it comes to covers, honestly. Referring to the local silicone ones and screen-protectors.
    09-08-15 06:31 PM
    Thank for the response,

Yes the screen protector issue got resolved, although it's not a tempered glass case but still better than nothing,

Covers are Definitely an issue, if some one wants they can purchase from, me I will ship it to anywhere in pakistan..

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 08:43 AM
    *duplicate post, sorry*
    09-12-15 12:20 AM
    Thank for the response,

Yes the screen protector issue got resolved, although it's not a tempered glass case but still better than nothing,

Covers are Definitely an issue, if some one wants they can purchase from, me I will ship it to anywhere in pakistan..

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I didn't see your post on time! Glad the issue's resolved. Lemme know if you need anything else.

Just got my dad a Classic. Anyone know what accessories are available?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 12:22 AM
    Sorry I didn't see your post on time! Glad the issue's resolved. Lemme know if you need anything else.

Just got my dad a Classic. Anyone know what accessories are available?

Posted via CB10
    Over here in Khi only that cheap silicon gel back cover is available as an accesory, and that too after a long long search,

Screen protector I got my self custom made, he took out the original cover that came with factory, pasted it on some other phone and cut it of the same shape and size and pasted it... no tempered glass stuff can be found here.

Regarding flip covers, *sigh* they are NOT available in the country's biggest mobile market of sadar, not even at the dedicated store in the forum, so as a last resort I ended up spending Around 5.5 k on the flip pouches only... ordered 2, got 1 for free... total of three I have.. using one 2 on spare..
    09-12-15 08:26 AM