I can only sync a little bit of songs, then the rest say cannot be copied (a couple thousand)! It's worse and I can't even sync any pictures to and from my passport now.

I have a 64 GB memory card and I formatted it on the passport if that has to do with anything. I also reinstalled Blackberry link and same problem.
    12-01-14 12:50 AM
    Where do you sync from? If from iTunes, you will need DRM-free (unprotected) songs. Others won't sync.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 05:51 AM
    I never had a problem syncing my itune songs with previous blackberries or android devices. I also can't sync photos either.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 12:17 PM
    From a distance, I can only tell what I would do:

1. check the file type of songs that didn't sync, whether or not they were protected (unlikely issue, as images don't sync either, but who knows)
    2. try a different SD card, preferrably a smaller one, 32GB
    3. rather than syncing via Link, I would try to simply copy & paste albums, songs and images back and forth between computer and SD card on the phone, by use of file manager, rather than Link. Music and images do not neccessarily need to get synched.
    ILUMINATIUNDEAD likes this.
    12-01-14 01:45 PM
    How do I do number 3? I am in the file manager app and it shows blank when connected to the computer?
    12-01-14 02:17 PM
    Once your computer is connected to the BlackBerry, the file manager on the computer should show 2 new drives (one for the phones internal memory and one for the SD card). Then, in the computer's file manager, copy an album (a folder) from the music library on the computer and paste it into the music directory on the phone.

If this doesn't work or if the drives don't show in the file manager, then you have a connectivity problem, and the phone never got connected properly to the computer.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 03:52 AM
    P. S. It might take a minute or so for the new drives to show in file manager, after you connected the phone, so stay patient.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 03:54 AM