I've noticed something about the word predictions. Along the top from left to right it seems to range from most suggested to less suggested.

If I don't type anything and use predictions (if you have trouble and don't see predictions just press shift and they will show up) using all left side words gets me this:

"I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person."

Now I mean this isn't something I've ever typed haha I'm not that conceded xD

Is this an easter egg? Something BlackBerry put in specifically or really just prediction software doing its job?

Middle words and right words seem to come up with pretty random sentences haha but somewhat more contextual to things I talk about.

Middle words:
    "Hey man. He is the most part, I am constantly. The website. The website. The website. "

You can tell when these starts looping... Far right words:
    "The first to write you an opportunity. If the person that is not the same thing, I will have the ability for you, I will have the ability for you, I will have the ability for you, "

So odd!
    I'll post later to see if it's learned anything since I posted this topic. What does your passport predict? =)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ThaMunsta; 11-25-14 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Added formatting for an easier tl;dr
    joewoo, RafiqK and Trini-34 like this.
    11-14-14 01:04 PM
    thats actually pretty cool!
    11-14-14 01:10 PM
    I'm loving this post. And this is only for the passport right? Because it has the segmented predictive text?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 01:14 PM
    This is a great find. Hopefully there are more hidden tips and tricks. Thank you for sharing!
    11-14-14 02:11 PM
    And this is only for the passport right? Because it has the segmented predictive text?
    I've seen the all touch devices come up with context-less suggestions but I'm not sure how you would determine what suggestion is based on typing habits and what would be "stock" suggestions. So far its definitely easiest to spot on Passport but might work on other devices.
    11-25-14 09:56 AM
    Lol. Nice post!

"May I see your Passport please?"
    11-26-14 11:33 AM
    Heya Passport, I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day
    11-26-14 11:39 AM
    Far left:

I am a little confused after seeing the application of the most important thing is that the Bluetooth headset would connect automatically. I have updated the site. I have updated the site. I have updated the site.

Middle:

Hey there. We are billing them. We can't invoice. If the business. The only refrence to the client. We are billing them. We can't invoice. If the business. The only refrence to the client.

Far right:

The first 2 : 20.00, non-core. I have also found a bug with a new phone, or a person with whom he has access. Regards. Thanks to everyone for all your needs, in case. The " IN a non-core, but it was in my job is no need a good day yesterday and it will not have YQ. I have also found a bug with a new phone, or a person with whom he has access. Regards. Thanks to everyone for all your needs, in case. The " IN a non-core, but it was in my job is no need a good day yesterday and it will not have YQ.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    aminrajabi likes this.
    11-27-14 04:30 PM
    The right one Starts with "I am a beautiful person" but then gets weird...it starts to loop "I will keep trying to get used to the width of the device so you can get a chance to win the game"

My middle one keeps on doing "I am not a department store" lol

The one on the right loops "have many of you"

Nice find OP!
    11-27-14 04:48 PM
    Great post, thanks for the tip

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    11-27-14 04:49 PM
    How do we know that you're not actually a department store??

stealthbob and Adam Rees like this.
    11-27-14 04:50 PM

:mindblown:
    11-27-14 05:11 PM

Rotfl

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 05:14 PM
    Hahahahaha I wanted to update you now that my BlackBerry has learned a bit more. Earlier I had only used the passport about a week. Below is as of now:

I am a beautiful person. I am considering a good time to time. I have an idea of the office tomorrow but I wanted to make sure you get the best and easiest to prove real on the fly drawing. @Mr360i sorry that's not a new character the internet already yelled at me for that technicality. Ouuu very nicely.

And then it loops lol I have not consciously every tweeted a @Mr360i and have no idea where that came from xD

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 12:15 PM
    My middle and right buttons are sociopaths I think haha

Hey man. He is a great time to time, but it means you will need a little more. The accounts. The accounts. The accounts. The accounts

The first to write it. It was not the same thing, I was told by my office, I was told by my office, I was told by my office, I was told by my office

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 12:16 PM
    I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person.

Hey man. He is the most part, I have been in a while, and the rest. The first to know about it, and the rest. The first to know about it, and the rest.

The first to write you an opportunity. If I could get to see the difference in my head, I will have the option. If I could get to see the difference in my head, I will have the option.

Posted via CB10
    mainely_linux likes this.
    01-20-15 12:17 PM
    What was your passport smoking?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 12:32 PM
    I am a beautiful person.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 06:14 AM