Ever since I became a BlackBerry user, people gawked at the various devices that I've toted, as they had no idea that I was using a Z10, Z30, etc.
    With my Passport, more people are shocked by its appearance than were with my previous BlackBerry Devices, and quite a few of these individuals actually recognized it. Has anyone noticed that more people seem to be aware of BlackBerry's re-birth than before? Ive even had quite a few people want to buy my Passport, or inquire how they could acquire their own for their respective carrier, especially after they see how most android apps run spectacularly on 10.3.1. It seems all it takes is an overview of what it can do to win someone over with the Passport. Please tell me what you think about the general publics knowledge of BlackBerry in 2015, and if you think the Passport is more well known than the previous BlackBerry 10 devices!

Thanks!
    02-16-15 04:34 PM
    To tell the truth , I think it's an age thing.
    I'm in my 60's and in my world (professional musician) no one could care less who has what phone.And believe me we can afford it.

Now, someone comes up with a vintage Rickenbacker electric 12 string and THAT's sometime!
    But, there's a time when you shouldn't expect people to get excited about a mobile device.

That time is age eleven!
    02-16-15 07:46 PM
    I've had the Passport since it's launch in late September, and I've received more comments on the Passport than I have with any device I've ever owned. It literally stops people in their tracks!

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 08:29 PM