I saw this on techcrunch (This is my first post and I can't post links.

I got a chance to play with the passport at a Telus outlet. It's not as bad as reviews make it out to be. It actually felt good in my hands.
    To all those that keep complaining about the phone, it was not designed for you. It's a laser-focused design for a particular set of people. People who carry their phones in the inner pocket of their suits. People who sit at the back of a vehicle, driven around by someone else. People who need to view and edit a lot of documents. people who watch less videos and use less apps than the average consumer.
    It's no wonder BlackBerry didn't produce a lot of it. But hey, people are at least going to try it out because it's different. It'll be so good to have a different design every now and then, than the same old design every year!
    LeeU1911 likes this.
    09-29-14 09:40 PM
    From all accounts on these forums people are liking this device even as a consumer phone to view and interact with their social media apps, take photos and even play games. I believe this device bridges the gap and makes work and fun synonymous. It can even fit in peoples front pockets as people have described.

Access to the android apps on Amazon allows a broader range of apps to be available.
    09-29-14 09:52 PM
    09-29-14 10:04 PM
    Definitely have to disagree with you saying that this phone isn't developed for those with games or videos in mind... in fact it's quite the opposite, boasting amazing graphics and android runtimes on top of a secure workspace, plus the amazing quality of the screen...
    :\

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    09-29-14 10:09 PM