I just changed my BlackBerry user ID to another email. However when I send out bbm invitations its still using my old email. How can change bbm to use my new email?
    05-10-15 05:40 PM
    Oh ok I figured it out. The invitation uses the default email which is so stupid. Because I sent personal invitations using my work email because it was set to default email to be used. How stupid is that?
    05-10-15 06:00 PM
    Actually it's not but I do wish there was a way to assign default emails (sending) by contact. While I have my work email on my phone its not enterprise so it's not separated from my personal emails. Some contacts I have for texting are also on my work email. If I email from the work domain it will find their email. The phone will also find their email from the universal search but emails sent from there default from my personal email when I only want work emails to come from my work email.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 06:52 PM
    I am very disappointed because the invites sent used my work email without me knowing until it was too late. BlackBerry should pay attention to this!
    05-10-15 07:07 PM