So after struggling with BlackBerry and Shop BlackBerry around after-sales warranty service for a while, I started thinking that this is one of the most dreadful experiences that I have ever gone through, but then it dawned on me - I'm thinking about this completely wrong! BlackBerry does not have terrible customer service/replacement policy. They have the best freaking policy in the entire world. Here is the process.

1. Order a BlackBerry Passport from Shop BlackBerry. The device comes with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
    2. Wait until close to the 30 day guarantee is up and order another BlackBerry Passport from Shop BlackBerry.
    3. Request a prepaid label to return your original device under the satisfaction guarantee.
    4. Go back to step (2).

A brand new device, every month. Whoever thought of this genius process was really not caring about the bottom line of the company and definitely had the customer in mind, first and foremost.

Thoughts?

PS: While this may sound like a joke, and in a lot of ways it is intended to poke fun at the whole "replacement" process that is in place with BlackBerry, I assure you that this is perfectly doable. Each time you purchase a new device you get a new 30 day satisfaction guarantee which means that you are fully eligible to return that device for a full refund within 30 days. This means that you could infinitely keep using brand new devices.
    10-29-14 07:50 PM
    LOL, one way to look at it. But what a PITA
    10-29-14 07:54 PM
    I'm sure there is some fine print in there somewhere. I think they would catch onto the scam.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 08:14 PM