In your opinion, which one of these (non-leather, non-holster) cases is overall best in protection and user-friendliness?

BlackBerry Hard Shell Case for Passport | BlackBerry Cases

Seidio SURFACE Case for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Cases

I'm leaning toward the blackberry case, but wish they had one in red, too (!).
    12-21-14 08:37 PM
    I have both and the Seidio is better.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 10:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 11:37 PM
    Fits better and covers better. Note I also have the Seidio Surface holster as well. They're a good combination.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 03:28 AM
    Fits better and covers better. Note I also have the Seidio Surface holster as well. They're a good combination.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. Also I find the Blackberry case a little slippery.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 05:36 AM
    Same here the Seidio is better for protection and you have the option of the holster.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    12-22-14 07:04 AM
    I've dropped my Passport in the BlackBerry snap case a few times. No issues at all, it's protected the phone like a champ.

But can someone please post a photo of the Passport in the Seidio? I still haven't seen anything but press shots or empty cases!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 08:55 AM
    I've dropped my Passport in the BlackBerry snap case a few times. No issues at all, it's protected the phone like a champ.

But can someone please post a photo of the Passport in the Seidio? I still haven't seen anything but press shots or empty cases!

Posted via CB10

Blackberry Case or Seidio Hard Case (for Passport)?-img_0925.jpg
    Blackberry Case or Seidio Hard Case (for Passport)?-img_0924.jpg
    Blackberry Case or Seidio Hard Case (for Passport)?-img_0923.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 322415
    nah.uhh and Hai Bo like this.
    12-22-14 09:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    Agreed: the seidio case wraps completely around the device so none of the edges are exposed!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 10:42 AM
    the seidio case and belt clip just go it last week

High quality

Love it

Posted via CB10 Canadian Passport
    12-22-14 10:55 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0925.JPG 
Views:	2702 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	322412

Name:	IMG_0924.JPG 
Views:	2698 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	322413

Name:	IMG_0923.JPG 
Views:	2704 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	322414

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 322415
    Hi. Have you tried that when you're running? This is the biggest bummer for me if I can't hold properly a BB passport when I'm working out / running.

"When life gives you blackberries... keep moving *****!"
    12-22-14 01:59 PM
    Hi. Have you tried that when you're running? This is the biggest bummer for me if I can't hold properly a BB passport when I'm working out / running.

"When life gives you blackberries... keep moving *****!"
    I haven't tried. I think it would pull my shorts down if I tried.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 02:06 PM
    That's a really good looking case, actually. Convinced me to give it a try.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 02:39 PM
    Go with the Seido case, the BlackBerry hard shell case is know to damage you're passport:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=980663

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 03:03 PM
    My Seidio 'naked' holster came in today.

It's very nice, well built and fits the Passport with no other case. There is no space for that. It rides naked.

Blackberry Case or Seidio Hard Case (for Passport)?-aimg_0004.jpg
    12-22-14 05:57 PM
    My Seidio 'naked' holster came in today.

It's very nice, well built and fits the Passport with no other case. There is no space for that. It rides naked.

Name:	*aIMG_0004.JPG 
Views:	1114 
Size:	473.4 KB 
ID:	322476
    Does the clip scratch the phone? I have the surface case and holster and was not sure of the naked one.

12-22-14 06:09 PM
    No, it does not scratch. It has a small rubber bumper.

Does the clip scratch the phone? I have the surface case and holster and was not sure of the naked one.

12-22-14 10:08 PM
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. For those with the regular Seidio case, let me ask you this -- when you swipe left/right on the display of the phone, does the case impede your swiping? For example, when moving apps from one screen to the next, is there any impediment in doing so smoothly because of the case?

I have a Blackberry case for my Z10 and, as it does not cover the side edges of the display, there is no impediment to swiping which I experienced with other cases, such as Seidio... And I really love the case overall -- bizarre that the Blackberry case for the Passport aint so sweet for several people..
    12-22-14 11:23 PM
    I never noticed any resistance to moving from side to side or screen to screen.The case a mm and a half above the screen, so that when you lay it face down it is protected, but I never had a problem swiping back and forth.
    Yes, you will notice/feel that your finger touches the edge, but that did not stop functionality.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. For those with the regular Seidio case, let me ask you this -- when you swipe left/right on the display of the phone, does the case impede your swiping? For example, when moving apps from one screen to the next, is there any impediment in doing so smoothly because of the case?

I have a Blackberry case for my Z10 and, as it does not cover the side edges of the display, there is no impediment to swiping which I experienced with other cases, such as Seidio... And I really love the case overall -- bizarre that the Blackberry case for the Passport aint so sweet for several people..
    12-23-14 07:13 AM
    No, it does not scratch. It has a small rubber bumper.
    Thanks...maybe this is worth a test to be able to go naked with some protection.

12-23-14 08:52 AM
    Does the Seidio Surface case come with a screen protector? Or do I need to get one separately? Thanks!
    12-24-14 01:32 PM
    No issue as the side case only touch the SS frame of the Passport and leaving the whole screen alone. But it raise the whole screen up as you face your phone down as the other had mentioned. The case has a little bit of play, but barely noticeable until you try to hold top pert of the case and shake the whole thing up and down. Then you will feel it. However, after using it for about a week or so, I see not a single scratch unlike what others have found from the BB hardshell case.

Cheers

12-24-14 01:45 PM
    Just got mine today...I have the red one and it is lovely. I like this much better than the OEM hard case. Also the borders on the front are raised slightly so that when you put your phone face down, the screen will not be touching the table directly.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 02:11 PM
    I just got the Blue Seidio case in the mail today. It's gorgeous. And so well constructed. A bit thicker than the OEM snap case, but really attractive and protective.

I'd highly recommend it.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 03:43 PM
    Does the Seidio Surface case come with a screen protector? Or do I need to get one separately? Thanks!
    You need to purchase one separately.

Posted via CB10
    heartsthat likes this.
    12-24-14 03:43 PM
45 12