Has anyone had any consistent luck with Blackberry blend? I had luck the first day I had my passport because I could set up my router to use IPv6, but what about in the real world..? I haven't had any luck.. either through wifi or USB.. it always says its connected and that its loading my dashboard but then it gets hung up there.. I've tried atlas 100 times, Ive installed and uninstalled blend several times... Ive logged out and logged on, restarted my phone, everything... A very good feature that never works... I would call that Crap and something needs to happen soon....
    02-27-15 05:18 PM
    This has been addressed many times but we need some info from you first.
    What model of phone are you using?
    OS?
    Carrier?
    Computer?
    Updated Link

I am on AT&T with latest leaked OS 10.3.1.2248
    Passort SQW 100-3
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
    Most recent Link update.

Let us know. I have no problems currently.

SQW-100-3 10.3.1.2480 Allergy/Pulmonary
    02-27-15 05:25 PM
    Only had my Passport & Blend for 2 days, but working fine for me so far. I have Blend on my office laptop and have everything working right except the Work Space. Still trying to determine what exactly on the BES needs to be changed in the IT Policy. It works very well with BBM and SMS, File manager works great as well.

Did you set it up with Blackberry Link and enable select the option that says "Turn on wireless connections to my computer"?
    02-27-15 05:29 PM
    Had my passport for a week now and blend works just fine. Both with USB and WiFi.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 06:51 PM
    Been using blend with my passport on my laptop, windows 8 tablet, and mum's iPad. Working great. No issues.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 10:47 PM
    Has anyone had any consistent luck with Blackberry blend? I had luck the first day I had my passport because I could set up my router to use IPv6, but what about in the real world..? I haven't had any luck.. either through wifi or USB.. it always says its connected and that its loading my dashboard but then it gets hung up there.. I've tried atlas 100 times, Ive installed and uninstalled blend several times... Ive logged out and logged on, restarted my phone, everything... A very good feature that never works... I would call that Crap and something needs to happen soon....
    Using a firewall on the PC?
    Do you have any Cisco software/drivers/VPN type stuff?
    02-28-15 01:13 AM