View Poll Results: Suiting up your Passport?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Case Only

2 25.00%
  • Screen Protector Only

1 12.50%
  • Hard Case + Screen Protector

2 25.00%
  • Nude Please

3 37.50%
    I typically love my phones naked, but with the Passport being quite wide, I have a greater fear of dropping it.

Just wondering what other Passport owners have decided.
    10-09-14 01:41 AM
    I want like a Camera Len protector for the back since it seem like it pops out like 0.1mm more than the rest of the back area.
    10-09-14 01:58 AM
    I'm using the hard case and I'm liking it a lot. It offers the back and corners some protection without making it much bulkier. It also lets you place it face down without having the screen and keyboard touch the surface. I generally hate screen protectors, but I'm using one on the Passport for the time being.
    10-09-14 01:58 AM
    I'm rocking this one naked. If they come out with a leather pouch, then I may do that. But if no, fine: I love showing off this baby.

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    10-09-14 02:00 AM
    I'm using the hard case and I'm liking it a lot. It offers the back and corners some protection without making it much bulkier. It also lets you place it face down without having the screen and keyboard touch the surface. I generally hate screen protectors, but I'm using one on the Passport for the time being.
    Hey there, did you get the hard case from crackberry?

Generally I love my phone being naked, but with the Passport it looks too sexy to leave naked, I feel like itll be too vulnerable haha!
    10-09-14 02:21 AM
    Hey there, did you get the hard case from crackberry?

Generally I love my phone being naked, but with the Passport it looks too sexy to leave naked, I feel like itll be too vulnerable haha!
    I got lucky and managed to snag it from shopbb along with my Passport. I think Crackberry's been out of stock for a while, unfortunately. The hard case is pretty expensive for what it is, but it offers some protection without hiding too much.

I totally get what you mean about it being vulnerable. I'm not used to using such a large phone so I definitely wanted to get some kind of case for it.
    10-09-14 02:42 AM
    The hardshell from BlackBerry is nice but it doesn't cover the sides, so if I dropped my Passport and it hit on the stainless steel sides, they'd for sure be scratched up.

I wish they had a case like the Q10 hardshell.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 02:45 AM
    I absolutely hate cases on any phone.

Sent from my Passport
    10-09-14 02:53 AM
    Naked until the OEM Pouch is available.
    10-09-14 05:41 AM
    For those that have applied a screen protector, any visual difference on the brightness/clarity afterwards?
    10-09-14 03:21 PM
    For those that have applied a screen protector, any visual difference on the brightness/clarity afterwards?
    I put on an inexpensive Mr. Shield screen protector that I got from Amazon and it looks good. It covers the screen and part of the surrounding glass bezel area. It gets the job done, but there are better screen protectors.
    buburimbu likes this.
    10-10-14 01:30 AM
    I use hardshield. Dropped it once on a hard floor and not a scratch. It's light too. I normally use a flipcase but I'm waiting for a Noreve.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 06:57 AM
    Hard shell from day one. For me I feel more confident to place the PP anywhere desired not worrying for scratches. If you order the hardshell in shopblackberry it comes with screen protector also you can combine colors with white one
    10-10-14 07:25 AM