Picked this up at my local Mountain Equipment Coop MEC store yesterday:

Bike Handlebar Mount for Passport-img_20141130_180003.jpg

Fits the Passport perfectly. Mounts to handle bar or the steer tube cap, has optional rubber strap for other mounting options. All keys fully accessible. Top and bottom halves slide apart to release phone, held by red bungie line.
    Comes with a plastic ziplock weather protection baggie but this didn't quite fit the wide Passport.
    $25 Cdn.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 08:09 PM
    That looks freakin' sweet. Nice pickup. I found it on Amazon for those who can't get it there. CB should pick these up for their store!

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Smartpho...UvbUpU11124907
    11-30-14 08:40 PM
    Wow... nice find y'all!!!

$hit.....now I can't wait for spring to bring my bike out.
    11-30-14 08:57 PM
    That's pretty sweet. I'll probably get a quadlock system and have it attach to the BlackBerry hardshell case

Posted via CB10
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    11-30-14 09:11 PM
    That's very nice.
    Might be adaptable for a car?
    11-30-14 10:28 PM
    That's very nice.
    Might be adaptable for a car?
    Or a motorcycle.
    11-30-14 10:48 PM
    that is really nice!
    11-30-14 10:58 PM
    Yeah was thinking that it would like nice in my vehicle too, thanks for the heads up

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    11-30-14 11:01 PM
    It has a standard plastic loop/ring thing for handle bars, that afixes to the cradle via a mother rotating moulding held together via nut and bolt. For a surface mount you'd need to figure out a fitting of some kind. There was a heavy duty rubber strap in theshop for alternative bike mounting, such as on top bar or for landscape orientation on handlebars. Didn't look too closely as the Passport will do fine in portrait orientation. Might contact the dealer ( http://deltacycle.com/bike-phone-tablet-holders) about the non fitting plastic zip lock....this is meant to fit larger devices so they may have slightly larger ones available. I could actually force the bag on, but it pressed the side volume media buttons and held them down...forcing a phone restart.
    Here's another pic:

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 317910
    11-30-14 11:59 PM
    not entirely convinced by the fittings but bag is a nice idea
    12-01-14 12:31 AM
    Bike Handlebar Mount for Passport-bb10-bike1.jpgBike Handlebar Mount for Passport-bb10-bike2.jpg

I love this thing. I bought one too. It fits the Passport perfectly (make sure you buy the phablet/XL size). Here's mine mounted on the bike (2nd pic is without bag) The plastic bag they provide is too small, so I just put my Passport in a ziploc sandwich bag. If the bag gets dirty, I can always toss it and use a new bag.
    02-17-15 10:17 PM
    That's pretty sweet. I'll probably get a quadlock system and have it attach to the BlackBerry hardshell case

Posted via CB10
    glad i found your comment... i was thinking the same thing! did you ever end up doing that? and what case did you use, i dont want to stick something to the back of my passport!
    07-16-15 07:38 PM
    That looks freakin' sweet. Nice pickup. I found it on Amazon for those who can't get it there. CB should pick these up for their store!

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Smartpho...UvbUpU12542168
    I know I'm replying to an old thread but I stumbled onto this one when looking for a bicycle caddy for my Passport. Just to mention that this is NOT the link to the Delta XL Smartphone caddy that fits the Passport but the standard width one. The standard one is too narrow for the Passport. Amazon no longer have the XL version but I did find them at mec.ca. Luckily for me, a coworker liked the other one for his Z30 so I didn't have to go through the hassle of having to return it.
    08-10-16 12:36 PM
    I'm told this one works as well although I've yet to try it. Bike Handlebar Mount for Passport-img_20160809_183152.jpg

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    08-10-16 06:25 PM
    Awesome utility for the PP!

The PP and this utility are a decade too late for me as I stopped road cycling about ten years ago. Bike computers are wireless at this point huh?

Do any of you cyclists who ride for exercise and care about avg speed stats, etc. use apps to track your rides?

I used to rely on my bike computer heavily, especially for descents. We have some great hills in the Santa Cruz mountains in California.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 08:37 PM
    I started cycling again after a pause of... 25... years! (using the same bike, but with new tires :-) ). I do 41 km daily and it takes me 50=60 minutes. I used until today Runtastic Road Bike which is an Android app that I installed using Snap. I downloaded (and bought the Pro version) CascaRun Pro this morning, which is a native application. Does the same thing excepts the map work (and has much more activity types). Coworker uses it and likes it. I'll try it this afternoon going back home (in a forecasted 34 C heat!).
    08-11-16 08:20 AM
    I know I'm replying to an old thread but I stumbled onto this one when looking for a bicycle caddy for my Passport. Just to mention that this is NOT the link to the Delta XL Smartphone caddy that fits the Passport but the standard width one. The standard one is too narrow for the Passport. Amazon no longer have the XL version but I did find them at mec.ca. Luckily for me, a coworker liked the other one for his Z30 so I didn't have to go through the hassle of having to return it.
    Does it fit the Passport with the Seidio case? If so it would be great, if not it would be a pain.
    08-11-16 09:55 AM
    If it adds to the size of the side of the phone, no it won't. It is snug fit for the width. For the height, it's a bit too short but the case comes with felt pads. I added one on each bottom corner of the case and it fits snug for heights as well. My case is very slim and I have to remove it (takes less than 5 seconds) to insert it.
    PHughes likes this.
    08-11-16 11:35 AM
    If it adds to the size of the side of the phone, no it won't. It is snug fit for the width. For the height, it's a bit too short but the case comes with felt pads. I added one on each bottom corner of the case and it fits snug for heights as well. My case is very slim and I have to remove it (takes less than 5 seconds) to insert it.
    Based on the dimensions listed, I figured that was the case. (No pun intended.) I was also questioning if the phone would even fit on its own based on the 3.5 inch width. My phone seems to be just a hair over that.

For now I will keep the phone in my handlebar bag as I have been doing. Thanks for the info.
    08-12-16 01:09 PM