Question to passport owners. Igrann will not let me log in now. I know I am using the right password and username because I logged in on the browser just to make sure. Anyone else have an issue like this.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:21 PM
    Question to passport owners. Igrann will not let me log in now. I know I am using the right password and username because I logged in on the browser just to make sure. Anyone else have an issue like this.

Posted via CB10
    No issue here, using the Beta Zone version though
    12-18-14 12:08 PM
    This thread has no connection with the title. I really am looking for the best options or any insight if the PP will go back on sale.

STL100-3 | Rogers | OS10.3.1.xxxx
    12-18-14 07:04 PM
    This thread has no connection with the title. I really am looking for the best options or any insight if the PP will go back on sale.

STL100-3 | Rogers | OS10.3.1.xxxx
    Actually if you read all the post it does. I was looking for the best deal for my passport I have one now so...

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 09:39 PM
    If you can wait I believe that ATT will be carrying the passport and it will probably be available near the end of Jan. or 1st of February if you can wait. Also with the sales of Z30 recently. I would expect they may run another sale of at least $499 unlocked from shopblackberry.com and or amazon. With the new year approaching and their previous quarter a slight disappointment look for them to have a few sales here and there but they may be limited time offers. z30 is on sale now til Dec. 30th for $225 only on blackberry site. Hope this helps with your decision.
    12-26-14 03:55 PM
    The trade up promo of an old iPhone for a passport is theoretically the best value. I have been trying to find someone who has tried it before I do. You get a minimum of $200 off, plus the value of the traded iPhone. https://tradeup.blackberry.com/en/ca...footer:tradeup

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 06:33 PM
31 12