Beeing after all a Priority Customer I was told today by the Swisscom Priority Team, that the BlackBerry Passport will not be available at Swisscom for private customers. On the other hand iPhones are promoted and subsidized strongly. !!??
    10-01-14 01:17 PM
    As a swiss citizen, that's sad news. I've never bought any of my BlackBerry phones at their stores though, since I prefer the QWERTY layout, but still I can't really understand that decision. I've always felt like the BB10 models didn't do too bad in Switzerland after all, but that might be just me.

One thing for your interest, if you didn't know yet: digitec.ch already has the BlackBerry listed and you should be able to get it with the Swisscom subsidies from their store as well.

I will get mine from Amazon personally, as soon as I'll be able to order the white version.
    10-01-14 01:26 PM
    There are several shops listing the Passport but the subsidies are minimal compared for iphones of the same price. But you are right it's better to forget Swisscom.
    10-01-14 01:41 PM