120� ask the seller
    For giving it a try its bad ?
    Opinions
    Thank you all
    05-29-16 01:02 PM
    Youtube is your friend:
    scufutz likes this.
    05-29-16 01:55 PM
    Get a good non working phone on eBay with a good screen. There are several, and then the job is easy. Just put your old motherboard in the new phone. I just did that. The eBay phone was just $50 and now I have a spare battery.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 and scufutz like this.
    05-30-16 11:18 AM
    Unclip front bottom lip gently. Takeout two crews from underneath. Turn phone around exposing back. Gently pry off top lip. Remove all five screws along with Sim card and SD card.

Gently pry off back cover which are held on by small plastic clips. Unsnap/unhook three motherboard clips that are connected to battery keyboard and volume buttons which are on left, center, and bottom left of motherboard.

Take out all screws and remember their spots (snap a picture). Gently peel back battery held on by glue. Now with battery and all screws out take off the mother board.

Take out two screws for vibrator by ear piece. Take out small screw on top left which is screwed into frame. Proceed to remove silver frame.

Remove aluminum-like foil covering top of keyboard revealing two screws. Remove screws then remove keyboard.

Boom. Replace screen.

Reassemble in reverse.

I've disassembled and resembled countless times. Any questions feel free to axe

Posted via CB10
    scufutz likes this.
    05-30-16 01:53 PM
    Any adhesive needed in the process?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 12:46 PM
    I have a passport SE, so its front is different than what's shown in the tutorials. Being that my screen is cracked , but having received a replacement screen via ebay , I'm ready to get started, but don't know how to remove the front - tips? tricks? links?

Thanks in advance!
    02-02-17 08:33 PM
    I have a passport SE, so its front is different than what's shown in the tutorials. Being that my screen is cracked , but having received a replacement screen via ebay , I'm ready to get started, but don't know how to remove the front - tips? tricks? links?

Thanks in advance!
    Basically,the SE and the OG passport are identically the same layout. It won't be so hard to replace the screen.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-17 09:10 PM
    Just wondering, are the OG and SE screens and batteries interchangeable? I'd like to have a spare phone to use for parts later on.
    02-03-17 08:19 AM