Can anyone help? I've never really thought about music streaming until now. I've signed up for the free, three-month trial with Apple Music. But for the moment, all I can do is use it on my Mac. I don't have an iPhone, and never will; I have an iPod, but that's no good for streamed music.

So my question is... can I get my BB Passport to play Apple Music?

If not, will Spotify work?

And finally... whether Apple Music or Spotify, can I listen to music offline on the Passport? Questions, questions...

Any advice appreciated...
    09-28-16 12:47 PM
    Apple Music has an Android app in the Playstore have you tried it?
    09-28-16 01:00 PM
    Can anyone help? I've never really thought about music streaming until now. I've signed up for the free, three-month trial with Apple Music. But for the moment, all I can do is use it on my Mac. I don't have an iPhone, and never will; I have an iPod, but that's no good for streamed music.

So my question is... can I get my BB Passport to play Apple Music?

If not, will Spotify work?

And finally... whether Apple Music or Spotify, can I listen to music offline on the Passport? Questions, questions...

Any advice appreciated...
    Can confirm spotify works fine on passport. Download it from the play store and you're good to go

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    09-28-16 01:53 PM
    Google music works great on the PP

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 02:38 PM
    I'd get Spotify. You can get it through the Amazon App Store and it works great.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 02:52 PM
    Apple Music has an Android app in the Playstore have you tried it?
    Thanks, Ment, but it looks like the app is not compatible with the Passport. At least, that's what it's telling me when I try to install.
    09-30-16 11:01 AM
    I'd get Spotify. You can get it through the Amazon App Store and it works great.

Posted via CB10

Thanks for the advice - however, for some reason I can't do this on the Passport. It tells me I must 'add to wish list then view and purchase from your computer'. (But I need it on my phone, Amazon... !)
    09-30-16 11:13 AM
    I use Spotify. Loaded 1market apk and able to download almost all apps

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 11:20 AM
    I use tidal on my Passport. Works with no issues. Downloaded it right off the amazon app store. Or for Apple Music just Google search Apple Music apk.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 12:12 PM
    Thanks, Ment, but it looks like the app is not compatible with the Passport. At least, that's what it's telling me when I try to install.
    Is the OS telling you this when you try to install the app or Amazon when you try to download it?

I know it's not in your list of options but Deezer could be worth checking out, they have an app on BlackBerry World. It's an Android port but it still gets updated from time to time, it also has offline support.
    09-30-16 12:48 PM
    Apple Music. Is able to save to SD card.
    Not sure if Spotify can now, but 1 year ago not...

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 01:55 PM
    Deezer is also a good streaming service, but there I know for sure that you can't have offline music on SD card....

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 02:00 PM
    I use FastTube when i want to listen to some offline music. The paid version lets you download videos (to the app) so you dont need wifi or a network to listen/see videos.
    09-30-16 05:26 PM
    Thanks for the advice - however, for some reason I can't do this on the Passport. It tells me I must 'add to wish list then view and purchase from your computer'. (But I need it on my phone, Amazon... !)
    Do you have the latest version of the Amazon App Store? When you sign into the Amazon App Store using your Amazon info and get to the app's settings within the app, make sure you go to Software Update or whatever it says, and get the latest version of the app. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to just download it. Mine gets added to a wishlist and then downloaded automatically, no need for the computer.
    10-06-16 12:01 AM
    I use tidal on my Passport. Works with no issues. Downloaded it right off the amazon app store. Or for Apple Music just Google search Apple Music apk.

Posted via CB10
    You dont have any problems with tidal? Its the only apk that gets impossibly slow for me. Sometimes when i open it it needs 10 minutes to load the 1st song. Then its fine for some time and then it gets slow again...
    I use passport as well with the latest official OS.
    10-10-16 11:12 AM
    I use Spotify and it runs well. No complains and you can get it from the Amazon store no apk or other funny business required

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport 
    10-10-16 09:44 PM
    Spotify works awesome! You can download the android app direct from them https://www.spotify.com/us/download/other/. It even plays to my lg cast enabled speaker without having to patch the app. Well worth the the subscription fee if you decide to go premium.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-16 09:49 PM
    I have apple music running fine on my passport

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-10-16 10:00 PM
    I use Spotify and it's never given me any trouble.
    And you can download it from the Amazon store, no apk or any other funny business

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport 
    10-10-16 10:14 PM
    Spotify is amazing. And BlackBerry 10 developers USED to actually fix some issues users had with Spotify, it was really nice.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-16 11:24 PM
    Can confirm spotify works fine on passport. Download it from the play store and you're good to go

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    I can second this.

Q10 (SQN100-3 : 10.3.2.158), Passport (SQW-100 : 10.3.1.1779)
    10-12-16 08:51 AM
    As stated above...works great!
    10-12-16 07:13 PM
    You dont have any problems with tidal? Its the only apk that gets impossibly slow for me. Sometimes when i open it it needs 10 minutes to load the 1st song. Then its fine for some time and then it gets slow again...
    I use passport as well with the latest official OS.
    No, for the most part all good for me. If it does hang on loading, I just minimize it and reopen it.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 06:24 AM
    I am using Deezer and it works awesome

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    10-13-16 06:37 AM