Hey guize.

I just watched The November Man! Pierce Brosnan is hawt as **** but what caught my attention is that his student (the other agent in main roles -Luke Bracey or w/e) was actually using BB Z10 I believe....it's seen a couple of times during the movie and it's cool cause he's an CIA agent after all and they're secure and shet and BB is secure and shet and everything's LL cool J and shet ! <3

I think BB are doing that right <3 It's not just some random guy holding it -it's a CIA agent hihi ! What I also thought of is how would a Passport fit in a movie -give some ideas folks go go...elaborate !

Maybe I should change the title to -the Passport in a movie ? :P

peace
    10-14-14 06:03 AM
    Hey guize.

I just watched The November Man! Pierce Brosnan is hawt as **** but what caught my attention is that his student (the other agent in main roles -Luke Bracey or w/e) was actually using BB Z10 I believe....it's seen a couple of times during the movie and it's cool cause he's an CIA agent after all and they're secure and shet and BB is secure and shet and everything's LL cool J and shet ! <3

I think BB are doing that right <3 It's not just some random guy holding it -it's a CIA agent hihi ! What I also thought of is how would a Passport fit in a movie -give some ideas folks go go...elaborate !

Maybe I should change the title to -the Passport in a movie ? :P

peace
    Was flicking through the channels yesterday and stopped on Hot in Cleveland for a second (hot distracted by my 3 year old). Anyway, the girls were sitting in a dinner and Valerie Berttenelly was checking her calendar on her phone... nice Q10. BlackBerry is getting out there,

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    10-14-14 06:22 AM
    Robert Downey Jr uses a porsche design in The Judge!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 09:32 AM
    Nice guys! Keep them coming....I'm planning to watch "The Judge" soon enough so I'll be enjoying that moments hihi

As for the first comment I'm currently using Q10 (can't wait for Passport tho!) so it's a marvelous device as well ! <3 To be honest it deserved more than that in terms of ads and everything

Thanks for the comments, keep them coming :P
    10-14-14 09:09 PM
    Cool. Will look out for BlackBerry phones in movies and TV.

Posted with my awesome Blackberry Passport
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 10-15-14 at 08:33 AM.
    10-14-14 09:18 PM
    Not sure if it's been posted anywhere but there's definitely a BlackBerry Porsche design phone in Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit. Not new new but it's still from this year and new to my Netflix account.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 09:21 PM
    Hero sees villain. Villain is getting away. Hero throws Passport at villain. Takes him down. Hero coolly walks up, takes Passport, calls for backup, takes photo and checks e-mail while waiting for the authorities to pick up the body.
    Nikolay Konov likes this.
    10-14-14 09:29 PM
    I noticed last week that the blonde girl in NCIS the one that replaced Ziva was using the Z10 they did not show the back of the phone but they did show a screen shot of the phone and the OS was definitely BB10.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 09:33 PM
    Robert Downey Jr uses a porsche design in The Judge!

Posted via CB10
    I wanna see that movie! And if that's true, it's just going to make me giddy the entire way through it! X_X

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    10-14-14 10:11 PM
    Not sure if it's been posted anywhere but there's definitely a BlackBerry Porsche design phone in Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit. Not new new but it's still from this year and new to my Netflix account.

Posted via CB10
    I recently watched that a couple times and didn't notice it, can you take a screenshot of that?

10-14-14 10:12 PM
    In the new Ben Affleck movie, Gone Girl, Tyler Perry plays a big shot lawyer and definitely is rocking a new porche design phone. I was happy to see that.
    There is a scene where he holds it towards the camera to show what's on the display and my girlfriend asked "what's that?" because the image is not totally clear, to which I responded "a sweet BlackBerry".

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 11:40 PM
    Hero sees villain. Villain is getting away. Hero throws Passport at villain. Takes him down. Hero coolly walks up, takes Passport, calls for backup, takes photo and checks e-mail while waiting for the authorities to pick up the body.
    hahahha that post made me laugh so hard !

And yes I totally forgot about "Gone Girl" -the movie itself is amazing! And on top of it I also noticed the Porsche design in the cinema but I don't like it so much...I've never been a fan of those fancy expensive models -if it was a Passport, I'll be both hands up for it but not this one !

Keep them coming guys....I'm actually surprised how this post went hihi <3

Peace
    10-15-14 12:56 PM
    Yes. Jack ryan

BB in the movies!-img_20140508_004621.png

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 01:14 PM
    Yes. Jack ryan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140508_004621.png 
Views:	247 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	306247

Posted via CB10
    Oh wow, how did I not see that?!

Thanks man! :P

10-15-14 01:20 PM
    Kelsey Grammer in his TV show with Martin Lawrence, Partners, uses a Q10. It was so blatant as Grammer showed a video to the judge and the camera just showed the phone. No mistaking it.

Donnie Wahlburgs character on Blue Bloods originally used a Bold 9000 but now he has the 9900.

Maybe next year he will have a Passport or a Classic. Or at least a Q10.
    10-15-14 01:36 PM
    Claire Danes has used a Z10 on a few episodes of Homeland. I haven't caught up with this season yet so don't know what the phone of the moment is on that show.
    10-15-14 02:41 PM