Bad experience in using BlackBerry Passport. I used to use HTC products for long time but when I saw BlackBerry Passport I decided to change and to use its features. In the beginning, it was very hard to use IOS and it application but finally I get familiar with it, however, over the. Last 3 months I started to struggle with it specially when using very famous application like Viber and Xe.com and lost of applications. On the top of that WhatsApp application won't work soon. Apparently BlackBerry are not included to upgrade that software to be compatible continual development of mobile applications. Although BlackBerry is very handy and convenient for me any but day by day, I can not use its features due to your policy that has not any plan to update or to upgrade it. I'm waiting for the middle of this year. Then I will get back to any others brand.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-17 06:37 AM
    Yes, if you are dependent on apps, the Passport is going to get worse and worse over time for you. Time to move on.
    03-06-17 07:01 AM
    Bad experience in using BlackBerry Passport. I used to use HTC products for long time but when I saw BlackBerry Passport I decided to change and to use its features. In the beginning, it was very hard to use IOS and it application but finally I get familiar with it, however, over the. Last 3 months I started to struggle with it specially when using very famous application like Viber and Xe.com and lost of applications. On the top of that WhatsApp application won't work soon. Apparently BlackBerry are not included to upgrade that software to be compatible continual development of mobile applications. Although BlackBerry is very handy and convenient for me any but day by day, I can not use its features due to your policy that has not any plan to update or to upgrade it. I'm waiting for the middle of this year. Then I will get back to any others brand.

Posted via CB10
    Apps has always been the significant challenge than bb10 faced. If you are fairly app dependent it's only going to get worse. It's still a fantastic device, it's just getting towards the end of its useful life for a lot of people. I'll still likely use one as a communication device (until I get the KEYone of course) but I no longer pull it out for the majority of the apps I use.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-17 08:16 AM
    You got to get an earlier version of Viber. I am on 5.6.0 dot something and it works fine. As for XE.com, I had to move to the Androids version a couple of months ago. The plus side is there is more features in the Androids version, though I must admit that I don't use those feature but just pure exchange calc when travel.

Posted from my  Passport
    03-06-17 08:51 AM
    OP, you did know you are going to have app problem before you transfer to PP? if you are whataapp, most likely it is not your cup of tea.
    03-06-17 08:58 AM
    Yep. That's just how it is now.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-17 09:05 AM
    Your not the only one!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 11:25 AM
    Nothing wrong with Passport. Most knows what that device is capable of doing and what it's not capable of.Looks like OP did not do his homework before jumping on passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 11:33 AM
    Your not the only one!

Posted via CB10
    *you're

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 09:59 PM
    *you're

Posted via CB10
    So what does "Your" mean to you?
    04-26-17 05:26 AM
    So what does "Your" mean to you?
    What you implied from your post was "you are" which is abbreviated to "you're" not "your" which is something which belongs to you.

I'm not sure it really needed pointing out but there you are, the grammar police are everywhere!

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    04-26-17 09:16 AM