I was one of the first to purchase a passport when they launched at the end of last year but had a change of heart and purchased a note edge in January of this year. Since then I've been back and forth and have seen myself on the CB PP forum more often than not. I was cleaning out a few things from my home office and stumbled upon the vaja agenda case I ordered which didn't even have a week of use before I decided to send the pp back. I'm not sure if that was a sign or not as I was telling my fiancee earlier in the day that I was planning on ordering a passport and switching back!

I'm pretty stoked to be coming back to my mobile roots. My passport should be arriving tomorrow so I'll be shelving the edge for a bit. There's so many things that I miss from the passport so I'm looking forward to having one again.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-08-15 09:33 AM
    Good job i did the same thing purchased passport on lauch sold it about a month later got another one now and will never sell it ever again!!!!! its simply just the best
    06-08-15 09:40 AM
    welcome back!
    06-08-15 10:00 AM
    My wife just got an IPhone 6 plus and and her sister got a Samsung Galaxy s6. I have played with both of their phones but after a while I give them back and pull out my passport. I just feel like the passport is best suited for me. It's not a question of games or apps because I'm able to get the same apps that they can get. The only thing I can't do is "facetime." I have skype so I'm good there. Can't wait til BBM goes cross platform with their video chat software.

Posted via CB10
    dmateo likes this.
    06-08-15 10:17 AM
    And why do we all have to learn this lesson the hard way? I lasted all of 5 days before I came crawling back to my beloved passport. Sad.
    06-08-15 12:45 PM
    I'm struggling with going back to BlackBerry becuase I'm so tied into google in my house. The passport is awesome and I want to order the Leap as well. Any thoughts???

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 04:06 PM
    Honestly? I cant imagine not using my passport for one day let alone 6 months! What the matter for you?????

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-08-15 04:30 PM
    Make sure to load 10.3.2 for the best experience.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    06-08-15 04:36 PM
    The Passport is build to be not replaceable at the mo.

..the Passport is more BlackBerry than ever!
    I find myself staring at other smartphones and going, OMG, why is your phone so long??? My PASSPORT just feels right.

Though I always did like 4:3 ratio monitors and didn't like it when the new standard was to go wider.

Posted via CB10
    AthenaSmith likes this.
    I'm struggling with going back to BlackBerry becuase I'm so tied into google in my house. The passport is awesome and I want to order the Leap as well. Any thoughts???

Posted via CB10
    Download the Google play store via cobalts launch pad. Should be somewhere in the forums if you search.

06-08-15 05:48 PM
    And why do we all have to learn this lesson the hard way? I lasted all of 5 days before I came crawling back to my beloved passport. Sad.
    I too came crawling back last week after using ANOTHER Android phone for a total of 6 days. They always seem to get me with the 20 supermega pixel cameras and the super-duper extreme snap dragon *** processors. Unfortunately underneath it's still Android. Hopefully I have learned my lesson.

Posted via CB10
    clitrenta likes this.
    06-08-15 06:37 PM
    I find myself staring at other smartphones and going, OMG, why is your phone so long??? My PASSPORT just feels right.

Though I always did like 4:3 ratio monitors and didn't like it when the new standard was to go wider.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Those slab phones look so long and narrow. And I have stubbornly stuck to my old 4:3 monitor at my home desktop; I refuse to get a new monitor because I find them long and narrow too, except horizontally so it stretches stuff onscreen in a weird way. Unfortunately my workstation desktop is of the wide, currently-the-norm variety.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 07:12 PM
    Same here. Those slab phones look so long and narrow. And I have stubbornly stuck to my old 4:3 monitor at my home desktop; I refuse to get a new monitor because I find them long and narrow too, except horizontally so it stretches stuff onscreen in a weird way. Unfortunately my workstation desktop is of the wide, currently-the-norm variety.

Posted via CB10
    Turn them sideways. Seriously, monitors today are so much better than the old 4:3 or 5:4 monitors in every way except vertical resolution...which can be rectified by rotating it sideways.

You could also purchase the EIZO EV2730Q...1:1 ratio at 1980x1980 pixels.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    06-08-15 07:17 PM
    Loving my red passport. My vaja case with red and tobacco inside is gorgeous! Not too much red at all!!!

06-21-15 10:28 PM
    I love my Passport. I have considered testing other phones but I know the cons of leaving my Passport would outweigh the pros.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 10:54 PM
    Loving my red passport. My vaja case with red and tobacco inside is gorgeous! Not too much red at all!!!

Post a picture pls?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 04:31 AM

I am also interested in seeing pictures. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 06:58 AM