I got a chuckle out of this, thanks OP, well done

CB10'n it....via da Z30
    12-24-14 09:42 AM
    Nice

ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓟⓞⓡⓣ
    12-24-14 10:16 AM
    I though this post should be in the IPhone or Android forum. Why is it here?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 11:00 AM
    I can't tell if he's serious or not. Why someone would write up a detailed and thoughtfully, yet opinionated "review" of sorts, and not be serious is beyond my comprehension.

I just got my passport last week. This is my very first time using the blackberry brand. I've never been a fan of apples extremely limited "for dummies" style ui. I hear they have a ton of apps but that is not enough for me to want one. Phone design is the #1 thing that attracts me to a phone. After that I look at the ui and features, in that order. So yes I know android through and through I've used them for years. Was also a huge fan of windows for a couple years when wp8 was released and I still would prefer a windows phone to an iPhone.

I guess the whole point of this is that I'm extremely happy with the passport. And the fact that I can use all of my purchased and favorite android apps is just a no brainer for me. Blackberries phone design with a physical keyboard, huge viewing screen, and android apps that work just as good as they did on my droid, I mean why the hell would you go droid if I can get both on one device. Apple? Iphones are a downgrade for me and in my eyes, the rest of the planet.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 11:28 AM
    I can't tell if he's serious or not.
    Are you saying the OP went right over your head?

Maybe this will help you since you say your are new to Blackberry.

Mike Dominski and RazzBerry like this.
    12-24-14 11:35 AM
    Two items to point out here...
    "we�d rather stick to a little more inefficient reading on a narrow-and-long device than read better on a BlackBerry"
    and "Although a swipe does the same thing more efficiently, we want the physical home button that needs to be pressed twice, and not something as fancy and complex as a single swipe up, no matter how naturally it comes."

Right on the money!!
    Efficient and fast...I compare my Passport to a Jet Fighter!

Happy Christmas/Holidays/Hanukah !! Just BE Happy!
    12-24-14 11:50 AM
    I have a low tolerance for crap and really, tl;dr. Sorry for my trigger finger.
    Whether it's sarcastic humor, pro- or anti- BB, it is WAY tl;dr - NFW I am reading that thing.

Richard
    12-24-14 12:54 PM
    I feel like sometimes we're the apostles of BlackBerry setting out to educate the masses on its virtues as a great communication device.

Our BlackBerry in device,
    hallowed be your name.
    Your Blend software come,
    your work be done,
    on desktop as on device.
    Give us today our timely notifications.
    Forgive us our competition,
    as we forgive those who complain against us.
    Let us not exit by 2 clicks,
    but deliver us from iPhone.
    For the BlackBerry,
    the power and the glory are yours.
    Now and for ever.
    Amen.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247

AAAAAAMEN
    12-24-14 01:19 PM
    Perhaps aided by the stress of the season, I think my blood pressure went up for a bit �
    Ankit RS likes this.
    12-24-14 01:20 PM
    I do not consider myself a fanboy or whatever you call it, I do own a passport and love everything about it that you hate, everyone should be free to own and use whatever they want, you did not give the monies to pay for it, if you are happy with whatever you use so be it, but obviously you are not or you would not be complaining, still believe it is the best business phone on the market today bar none.
    12-24-14 01:52 PM
    I was witness to the original post at 2am and was about to reply as it got pulled lol. Nice read.
    I'm on day five with the passport and my typing is significantly faster and I'm still getting used to it. I am not completely sold on it yet though. I plan on giving it a few more days and especially work days to make my mind up if I'm keeping it or going back to the nexus 6.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 02:10 PM
    For me the reason why I picked the BlackBerry Z30 over the iPhone 5s or LG G3 is because of the BlackBerry UI. I just don't like the UI on iOS or Android. But to each his or her own.

I love the BlackBerry Hub and having to deal with 100s of messages and notifications a day the Hub alone is worth it for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 02:16 PM
    That video was hilarious

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 09:37 PM
    I do not consider myself a fanboy or whatever you call it, I do own a passport and love everything about it....still believe it is the best business phone on the market today bar none.
    Yessir, that's exactly what the post says. Unless one wouldn't read the whole thing, I didn't think the sarcasm would be so hard to detect, but just-in-case it is, mods have specifically added 'sarcasm' to the thread title. In a nutshell, it's not criticism ; the opposite in fact.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 10:15 PM
    Well that was a good read.
    12-24-14 11:55 PM
    Okay now, I am wondering which one of these is an endangered species of human qualities: common sense or sarcasm. I think it's sarcasm.

Posted via CB10
    Someone payed attention in sarcasm class.

Posted via CB10
    mister2d likes this.
    12-25-14 12:08 AM
    The BlackBerry Passport is for sure the worst BlackBerry I've ever owned.

So horrible, in fact, that I had to buy the black one the day it launched to see for myself how awful it was, and then I had to buy the red one to make sure that BlackBerry was making the same garbage just in a different color.

The Classic also looks like a POS, but I might have to buy one just to really be sure that it really is an ancient, outdated device.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 02:07 AM
    Gave me something to read at 2am on the toilet. Just glad I was awake enough to catch the satirical "hidden" writings.

Posted by Rosco from my VZW Q10
    Your profile picture rocks!

Posted from my Square Monstrosity!
    anon6040766 likes this.
    12-25-14 02:23 AM
    The BlackBerry Passport is for sure the worst BlackBerry I've ever owned.

So horrible, in fact, that I had to buy the black one the day it launched to see for myself how awful it was, and then I had to buy the red one to make sure that BlackBerry was making the same garbage just in a different color.

The Classic also looks like a POS, but I might have to buy one just to really be sure that it really is an ancient, outdated device.

Posted via CB10
    Totally admire your commitment.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    12-25-14 02:23 AM
    Okay, there's NO way you typed all that on a touch-screen.

...which is why being a BlackBerry user does not suck.

Posted via CB10
    FirstBerry101 likes this.
    12-25-14 02:49 AM
45 12