Since Thursday my internet went down on my Passport. So i been dealing with rep after rep giving me no help. Apparently, the new sims are not compatible with Blackberries and will not get internet. Comes down to the APN being bad. One rep says the problem is resolved, the next tells me to do a back-up and wipe which I do and still not working. Another just tells me they are currently working with Blackberry to fix the issue. "The issue will be resolved and we will contact you when it is" My answer to her is when? That could be between now and Christmas. I need a date, I work off my phone. This is your issue, don't make it my problem. I want a temp phone so I can work. Is this happening to anyone else?
    01-23-16 03:08 PM
    I'm sure they can't give you a time frame cause more than likely no fix is coming. Why can't they send you a sim that works?
    01-23-16 03:17 PM
    I guess the new sims out now are not configured to work with Blackberries. They switched my sim with 3 times with new ones in a store with no luck. But It did work when they put in a company sim. Go figure that. Just really odd it worked for two days and suddenly it just stopped.
    01-23-16 03:34 PM
    Oddly for something that should be hitting a large number of people I see nothing on the AT&T forum.
    01-24-16 09:14 AM
    When I called AT&T to switch over from another carrier to them last year on my Classic, I initially could not connect to the internet thru their network. The AT&T Rep started mumbling about it being a Blackberry and there was a workaround to connect to the internet, but I would have no MMS. After switching the number over successfully, I reboot the phone instead of listening to his workaround and had both internet and MMS working. The Rep actually asked me what I did to get it working.
    Last edited by mrmdls; 01-24-16 at 09:37 AM. Reason: added Rep's response
    01-24-16 09:31 AM
    Happened to me. Still waiting on a fix!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 12:56 PM
    Go pay for one new SIM card.
    When that doesn't work say you want another, than another, than another.....And so on.
    They will blow so much time and money on their SIM cards, eventually you'll push them to help you to a fix.
    01-25-16 01:27 PM
    Go pay for one new SIM card.
    When that doesn't work say you want another, than another, than another.....And so on.
    They will blow so much time and money on their SIM cards, eventually you'll push them to help you to a fix.
    Yes. Be a polite pest.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    01-25-16 02:06 PM
    No problems with my Passport SE. Bought a sim from eBay. Switched from TMOBILE this month.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    01-25-16 02:07 PM