Are those Apps like beebuzz or hub++ Running even when the active frame is closed? There was a problm with this on my Q10. One of the reasons i sold it
    Also have a look at Power Tools, does LED and a whole lot more.

I think that it is very similar to the Legacy app Advance OS and LED.
    10-18-14 05:34 AM
    In Passport excel can you insert row or column?

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 06:31 AM
    I've had a blackberry for as long as I have had a phone got z10 now and I love it but it's old and needs replacing now. Problem is I love the passport but really don't want to go back to a keyboard again i just want a touch screen. I'm thinking of moving to Samsung now. I hope it's not a mistake

Posted via CB10
    I had the same concerns coming from the Z10. But I went ahead and took the plunge and haven't regretted it one bit. I know I would have regretted moving off BlackBerry.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    10-18-14 06:34 AM
    The "Ask a Passport owner a question." Thread-img_20141017_142932.png

So I've just downloaded this newest os for my passport and one thing I've ever noticed is that my network single is dropping some times is just a minute ago I looked and all I had was make an emergency call??? WTF is up with that eh so was just looking if any of you have had this same experience, I'm on carrier Telus.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 12:44 PM
    Hey guys,

i am just wondering if the notification LED is changable in color?
    Maybe with a specific app?

For example: blinking green for whatsapp, blue for facebook and red for email?

Thank you!
    This can be done natively in 10.3.1. Until we are stuck with third party solutions. Personally, I use Hub++.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    10-18-14 02:29 PM
    Coming from Bold 9900, I always found typing on it feels very cramped and I would felt some sore pain on my fingers on long typing session. I wonder whether using the Passport would alleviate such issue. Not that I have a big hands but still...

Out of curiosity, what is the width for each key in metric unit?
    At a guess, its about 7.5 mm

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1052 O2 UK
    10-19-14 02:43 AM
    Another question guys, I know this is a 2 handed device, but chilling in bed, browsing through CB or the browser, simple blog apps. would that be possible with one hand, or simply impossible or not comfortable enough.

Posted via CB10
    I find it fine in bed. One nice thing is that when you rotate it, you can scroll and hold it with one hand easily. Extremely comfortable. I have average size hands by the way.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    10-19-14 03:18 AM
    Trouble is I've been around the shops looking for a passport to have a look at try and get the feeling it but none on display in any shops. Not sure I want to take the risk. It looks great but I really did want a touch screen.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 08:18 AM
    Trouble is I've been around the shops looking for a passport to have a look at try and get the feeling it but none on display in any shops. Not sure I want to take the risk. It looks great but I really did want a touch screen.

Posted via CB10
    My advice is to just get a touch screen phone if that's what you want. I'm fine with all touch and keyboard so long as there's a decent amount of screen real estate.

10-19-14 09:11 AM
    What is the behaviour of whatsapp notifications on the lockscreen?

Do they have a dedicatet logo? Can i double tap to go directly into whatsapp?

Thank you

PS: Screenshot would be nice!
    10-19-14 01:14 PM
    What is the behaviour of whatsapp notifications on the lockscreen?

Do they have a dedicatet logo? Can i double tap to go directly into whatsapp?

Thank you

PS: Screenshot would be nice!
    I can't give you a screen shot as I'm not conversing via whatsapp at the moment but ive been on it this afternoon and yes, you have a dedicated icon on the lock screen and it's clickable just like text messages and email messages.

10-19-14 02:33 PM
    Thank you very much!
    10-19-14 02:48 PM
    Does the Passport have an app or automated way to connect to open wifi that requires a web page login and password?
    11-20-14 07:54 AM
    Does the Passport have an app or automated way to connect to open wifi that requires a web page login and password?
    When connecting to such a WiFi connection that requires a web page/password, the browser will open and you go from there as you would with a regular computer.

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT on T-MO
    11-20-14 08:20 AM
    So what's the verdict on 10.3's camera? Do you have to tap the shutter button or can you tap anywhere on the screen to take a photo?
    You can hit the space bar to snap a picture

Posted via CB10
    ubizmo likes this.
    11-20-14 09:16 AM
    Pfft. CB need to get their act together :P
    I use the Android version of CB and works flawlessly with the keyboard and scrolling!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android side installed on the Passport!
    11-23-14 05:03 AM
616 ... 232425