Please list the apps that you use from playstore on your BlackBerry passport?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 04:31 PM
    I'm able run the latest Google Maps after setting up Cobalt but it's super sluggish performance wise. Anyone else have the same issue & experience?
    09-10-16 04:19 AM
    Only google chrome and ADP. (For work)
    09-10-16 06:26 AM
    I'm able run the latest Google Maps after setting up Cobalt but it's super sluggish performance wise. Anyone else have the same issue & experience?
    not sure if mine is sluggish compared to others on Passport but I suppose it could be in comparison to an Android device. I generally keep all my Android apps killed from running in the background by using the Android Settings that came with the Cobalt pkg and that will definitely cause it to take longer to load. If you want to talk sluggish try WAZE. OMG I don't even open it anymore lol.
    If you want an excellent Map alternative get NAVFREE. I love this app and use it all the time.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 07:05 AM
    Has anyone pre-empted whatsapp shutting down support for os10 and below phones for their native app; by loading google services & whatsapp from android?

If so, please advise & let us know if any complications with loading &/or operating it?

Pin me a reply too please on 28A0F6CE

Many thanks!
    09-10-16 07:08 AM
    Did you try the whatsapp from playstore with waa fixer which fixes the hub notifications and the attachment?

Blackberry Passport black
    09-10-16 07:44 AM
    not sure if mine is sluggish compared to others on Passport but I suppose it could be in comparison to an Android device. I generally keep all my Android apps killed from running in the background by using the Android Settings that came with the Cobalt pkg and that will definitely cause it to take longer to load. If you want to talk sluggish try WAZE. OMG I don't even open it anymore lol.
    If you want an excellent Map alternative get NAVFREE. I love this app and use it all the time.

Posted via CB10
    It's not too sluggish when navigating the menus but as soon as turn by turn or zooming in and out of the map, the lag really sets in.

Thanks for the suggestion on NavFree. I'll check that out sometime.
    09-10-16 04:52 PM
    Does Waa fixer fix hub notifications on WhatsApp Android App?
    09-18-16 12:14 PM