Hey guys and gals! Just picked up my new passport this morning and I'm very impressed with the progress blackberry has made. I will say I am missing some iPhone features like Touch ID and the apps. It may be a user error or because it's been awhile since I've owned a blackberry but I can't seem to find something as simple as my Amex app or even Instagram. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction or give me some tips.
    10-04-15 07:00 PM
    Those apps are not available as native BB apps. Many are not. You will need to sideload snap or use the AMazon app store to download the android versions if you want those apps.Directions for sideloading are in my signature.
    10-04-15 07:04 PM
    In my opinion, inst10 from blackberry world
    is just as good if not better than the ios instagram app.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-04-15 08:00 PM
    Hey guys and gals! Just picked up my new passport this morning and I'm very impressed with the progress blackberry has made. I will say I am missing some iPhone features like Touch ID and the apps. It may be a user error or because it's been awhile since I've owned a blackberry but I can't seem to find something as simple as my Amex app or even Instagram. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction or give me some tips.
    Get iGrann client for instagram. Inst10 wants you to pay.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 08:37 PM
    Get iGrann client for instagram. Inst10 wants you to pay.

Posted via CB10
    iGrann wants you to pay either. And it doesn't have direct messaging overall. there are no original instagram app in the store built by Instagram themselves. Only apps built by 3rd party developers. If you want a better experience with more features and that works, use inst10. it's free to try and has a trial version. Download inst10 http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59950008

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 12:49 AM
    Search on CrackBerry for the Snap app. Load it. Then use Snap to download directly from the Google Play Store. Instagram works very well.
    You can find out about snap here:
    http://m.crackberry.com/snap-blackbe...-apk-downloads

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 06:44 AM
    Snap is no longer maintained. Get the real Google Play Store for your Passport:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11189556
    10-06-15 07:34 AM
    I did not know Snap was no longer being supported. However it still does work. Thanks for the Link, Cobalt. I will download your app and get rid of the other.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 01:52 PM