Hi Guys,

So I just got my SE recently and was wondering if any of you had the same gripe when using the Passport as a document editor. I have some well formulated spreadsheets & word document that doesn�t work with when opening from docs to go and I would like to work with these documents on the go. Does anyone of you can advise any good app (android or BB10) that can help with editing these type of files.
    I would like to purchase/get ebooks & audiobooks for this phone, anyone can tell a good app that does actually work with no lags etc.
    Also, aside for Workwide, is there any app/s that utilizes the Wide Screen of this device e.g better to look at in square display?

Thanks in advance!
    10-21-15 02:50 AM
    Please get WPS office which offers Filter option.. a feature absent in the native office. Also can download office suite. Having multiple office apps offers an advantage. Each app can open only one spread sheet or ppt at a time. If you have 2-3 office apps installed you can open 2-3 spread sheets ot ppt using the different apps. This is useful in some cases where you have to refer to few spread sheets etc.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 03:31 AM
    An important question and a good answer. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 04:15 PM
    I use Microsoft office mobile, I have office 365 suscription. For ebooks I use amazon Kindle and audio books Audible.

Posted via CB10
    Ecm likes this.
    10-24-15 04:52 PM
    I use Microsoft office mobile, I have office 365 suscription. For ebooks I use amazon Kindle and audio books Audible.

Posted via CB10
    Lol. The same setup I use. Works well.
    10-24-15 05:08 PM
    I use Docs To Go (default app) for documents on my OneDrive (Office 365) and it serves my needs For ebooks I use Amazon Kindle from Snap. A little slow at times, but it works

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 02:05 AM
    I'm having trouble installing wps office from the amazon appstore onto my BlackBerry Passport.

I'm being told that there is a problem downloading this application. Is there another way to install this application?

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 04:31 AM