Hi all, if one of you techies out there could answer this?
    I had a carrier purchased Z10 upto 2 days ago and was able to add Blackberry world purchases to my bill.
    Now that I have my new SE it no longer provides this as an option also another minor symptom is my phone number no longer shows when I "pull down" from the phone app it just says unknown and their is no option to add it via security&privacy
    App payments no longer added to bill?-img_20151201_053518.png

I asked the carrier whether this was going to be an issue beforehand and of course they said no........*SIGH*

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2474
    12-01-15 04:38 AM
    I had the same thing happen.
    But my bill to carrier worked for about 3 weeks than I got a small update on the phone. So I installed it and to find out, bill to carrier stopped working and was than not an option on the phone any longer.

I looked up my previous purchases made on the Passport using bill to carrier. And saw something unusual.
    Instead of the bill going straight from BlackBerry world to my carrier account, it went to a third party and than to my carrier account.

So my only guess is the carrier doesn't want the third party involved. So they pushed the update to cancel or shut off the option.
    I to called BlackBerry, my carrier, and even the third party billing company. And all of them say it should be working but it obviously isn't.
    12-01-15 05:16 AM