I ordered my Passport last Friday as soon as I saw the thread on here that it was back in stock. My order went through and they sent a receipt. Then a few hours later I got another email saying that it was on back order and there was no estimated date that it would be in stock but they were working to get more in stock. I am patiently waiting to receive the next email saying that it has shipped and includes a tracking number.
    Anyone in a similar boat? Anyone see any sign of land or are we all just floating around without a paddle right now? Let me know when you get your shipping confirmation.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Elite1; 10-07-14 at 01:35 PM.
    10-06-14 07:12 PM
    I just ordered and got a order submitted email with a order number. But if I put that number in, says not found, dunno what that means.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 07:20 PM
    I just ordered and got a order submitted email with a order number. But if I put that number in, says not found, dunno what that means.

Posted via CB10
    Same here

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-06-14 07:22 PM
    I ordered from Canada Toronto, on the 3rd at about 6:30pm for the non vip passport with the 25% off coupon. got both the order submitted and confirmation email. I just called them, the lady with broken English said my order has been sent to the company which I assume is digital river and when they receive it, they will send to me and I will get email. so hopefully I will get it by Friday

p.s. I never got the backorder email
    10-06-14 07:23 PM
    it's up for grap right now at telus, bell and rogers, why would you bother order online and have to wait for it on a website everybody is complaining about?
    10-06-14 07:27 PM
    it's up for grap right now at telus, bell and rogers, why would you bother order online and have to wait for it on a website everybody is complaining about?
    because we used the 25% off coupon, save $200, that's a day of salary. also some people ordered the VIP version, which isn't available in stores
    10-06-14 07:28 PM

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9-00-a-964805/

This was why people ordered from the website.
    10-06-14 07:29 PM
    Yes I have.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    10-06-14 07:32 PM
    Ordered @4 pm on 10/3 got order confirmation @ 8:36 then back order email @ 9:39 all mst.. Haven't heard anything since.. Cc transaction is pending since Friday
    10-06-14 07:33 PM
    I ordered my Passport last Friday as soon as I saw the thread on here that it was back in stock. My order went through and they sent a receipt. Then a few hours later I got another email saying that it was on back order and there was no estimated date that it would be in stock but they were working to get more in stock. I am patiently waiting to receive the next email saying that it has shipped and includes a tracking number.
    Anyone in a similar boat? Anyone see any sign of land or are we all just floating around without a paddle right now? Let me know when you get your shipping confirmation.

Posted via CB10
    I'm in the same boat

Posted via the BlackBerry Passport
    10-06-14 07:34 PM
    Ordered Oct 3 at 5ish. Got shipping confirmation Sat Oct 4 st 3ish with tracking number.

My package arrived my local Fed Ex Monday morning using the provided tracking information. I expect delivery tomorrow before noon time.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 07:43 PM
    Ordered Oct 3 at 5ish. Got shipping confirmation Sat Oct 4 st 3ish with tracking number.

My package arrived my local Fed Ex Monday morning using the provided tracking information. I expect delivery tomorrow before noon time.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Is that with or without the discount?
    10-06-14 07:47 PM
    I got order confirmation on the 3rd at 8:03pm then received shipping confirmation info on the 4th at 4:22pm. Package should be here tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 07:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    "5ish, 3ish" what time zone ?? Where did you order from? Lots of people ordered Friday and got the same 3 emails the people above are mentioning with the last one being the crucial backorder email SLAM, myself included, so it helps to know whey some orders (like yours) magically go through.
    Digital River is a despicable company for listing the phone in stock on the website only to bamboozle everybody with the backorder email a day later. This is unacceptable. I called digital river today, spent over an hour on the phone with the useless reps at digital river who have no clue about stock or why its showing in stock sometimes even though its backordered. They couldn't even check the stock on the phone - NO CLUE!! And the best part is, after the useless manager couldn't help me, I asked to be transferred to her supervisor and got hung up on. For what its worth, these people barely speak English and are clearly reading stock responses of their instructions when customers call to get some answers for their shameless conduct.

Blackberry: please please please drop this awful company for order fulfillment. I guarantee you there are hundreds that can do that very simple job so much better at comparable prices. You have built a great phone - stop ruining it with poor sales/marketing decisions/hires for the love of all things/deities that anyone believes in!!
    10-06-14 07:51 PM
    I ordered on friday around 3PM PST.

With 2 day shipping. Non-VIP version. It's coming tomorrow.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154 = heaven.
    10-06-14 07:53 PM
    I ordered on friday around 3PM PST.

With 2 day shipping. Non-VIP version. It's coming tomorrow.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154 = heaven.
    Canada or US?
    10-06-14 07:57 PM
    Ordered mine at Shop BlackBerry's US store just before 5 PST, no shipping confirmation yet. Still says it's back-ordered.
    10-06-14 08:11 PM
    Nope. Ordered non-vip without coupon on Friday around 1pm-ish PST from the Canadian site. Patiently waiting...I'll be delighted if I get it by Friday. My order says, "Boxed Shipment".
    10-06-14 08:38 PM
    Nope. Ordered non-vip without coupon on Friday around 1pm-ish PST from the Canadian site. Patiently waiting...I'll be delighted if I get it by Friday. My order says, "Boxed Shipment".
    same here, but I ordered with coupon. I called again, they said I should receive the shipping email before the end of the day... but I am assuming they don't know what they are saying
    10-06-14 08:41 PM
    lol Sadly, I'm assuming you're correct. It's my hubby who ordered using his email addy, but he's currently on a flight home right now, so can't ask him if he's received another email from them yet. I'll let you know if one was sent, once he's home.
    10-06-14 08:45 PM
    I am in the US Midwest area. I did order with the discount code and received total of 25% discount. With expedite shipping included, my total was $456.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:46 PM
    I guess I should mentioned I ordered from US store for non VIP model.

I have had ordered through DR many times in the past with zero issue. I guess I am lucky!

Posted via CB10
    SharonRD likes this.
    10-06-14 08:48 PM
    Ł
    I guess I should mentioned I ordered from US store for non VIP model.

I have had ordered through DR many times in the past with zero issue. I guess I am lucky!

Posted via CB10
    Hope you enjoy your new passport!
    10-06-14 08:55 PM
    So frustrating. I don't even care if the promo code works or not at this point - I just want to know when I might see my Passport!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 09:13 PM
    Good luck to you all who are still waiting.

Posted via CB10
    SharonRD likes this.
    10-06-14 09:19 PM
188 123 ...