So I was recently at yorkdale and decided to ask a iTech booth if they had cases, they usually just have the gel ones if any, this time they had a folding one with magnetic cover.

The brand was Apollo and it was $30. I have never heard of the brand and can't find pictures. It uses a case like my Amzer which is stuck to the folding case, not tape like the BlackBerry one. It looks really nice for $30 but I want to see if any of you awesome people have seen or heard of this case or at least the brand.

It also has a couple card slots and a pouch for a few bills. I'd rather spend $30 on a decent case then $60 on one of the leather ones, but only if it's a good one.

What does the mighty cb say?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by FSeverino; 01-22-15 at 09:19 PM.
    01-22-15 09:00 PM
    Take a photo of it with your Passport.

So I was recently at yorkdale and decided to ask a iTech booth if they had cases, they usually just have the gel ones if any, this time they had a folding one with magnetic cover.

The brand was Apollo and it was $30. I have never heard of the brand and can't find pictures. It uses a case like my Amzer which is stuck to the folding case, not tape like the BlackBerry one. It looks really nice for $30 but I want to see if any of you awesome people have seen or heard of this case or at least the brand.

It also has a couple card slots and a pouch for a few bills. I'd rather spend $30 on a decent case then $60 on one of the leather ones, but only if it's a good one.

What does the mighty cb say?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 07:28 AM