None of my banking apps are working on the passport. I download the app and installs fine. But when I try to activate it it says sending sms and then says failed to send.

Its the same thing with both bank apps that I use and they were both running fine on the q10.

Anyone know how to get this done? The apps were for Axis bank and HDFC in India.

Thanks.
    Tradesman644 likes this.
    11-28-14 12:43 AM
    My bank, KFH Kuwait has an android. Same with our ministry of interior (for paying speeding tickets etc..) and they both work better than if it was on my note4. With zoomed out feature, everything looks so wonderful, especially banking!
    11-28-14 01:41 AM
    Same problem here in Iran. I believe sending sms requires permission not currently offered to Android apps. Just hopping the official version of 10.3.1 will allow such permission

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 03:02 AM
    HDFC had a perfect working app for the BB10 phones other than Passport on BlackBerry World, which after a recent update became crap.

As per HDFC, they will be updating for the Passport soon, but hope the app itself will work.

On a side note, have you tried using the full desktop version of HDFC on the passport? It works nicely, you can use the add to home screen option from the browser and open it for later use just like any other app.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 05:45 AM
    Same problem here in Iran. I believe sending sms requires permission not currently offered to Android apps. Just hopping the official version of 10.3.1 will allow such permission

Posted via CB10
    That's not true I have android apps that send me texts. It is completely allowed.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 05:48 AM
    I'm from Venezuela and I have a couple of Android Bank apps and they are working fine.

Even the Android Chase bank is working perfectly.

Posted via CB10 and the #BBPassport
    11-28-14 05:51 AM